PDA

View Full Version : It's here!

DanoHio
02-20-2014, 12:22 PM
They just delivered my bike. Looks sweet.

Now sitting in my garage waiting for the snow to melt. :banghead:

DisneyBill
02-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Ummm...:postpics:

:)

- Bill

DisneyBill
02-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Oh, and :congrats:

- Bill

Paul B Blues
02-20-2014, 01:25 PM
That is great news, shouldn't be too long before Spring arrives ;roughrider;

Steve 0080
02-20-2014, 02:01 PM
Load up and head to F L A .....

F6B-RICH
02-20-2014, 02:06 PM
Load up and head to F L A .....

or start taking it apart and do some mods .batman-smilie.

opas ride
02-20-2014, 02:15 PM
I actually started my bike yesterday for the first time in over 3 months, weather was sunny and 39 degrees..Today it is snowing and another BS winter day...Still over 2 feet of snow on the ground and more to come...Winter "sucks"..especially this one.....Good luck on your new ride, you will love it!!

Mustangjake
02-20-2014, 02:27 PM
Sweet

MichaelG
02-20-2014, 04:16 PM

Would you like for us to pitch in and buy you a digital camera? Because...without pictures of the new bike...it just didn't happen :icon_frown:

See, we can't tell if it is Red or Black or Yellow....a Standard model or the Deluxe model...and at this point your only viable excuse is...the snow is SO deep that it is covering the new bike, and all we can see is WHITE:snow1:

DanoHio
02-20-2014, 04:24 PM
Yeah....a digital camera would be nice.

Actually, I have to figure out how to post a pic and when I do, I will get one on here.:crackup:

Would you like for us to pitch in and buy you a digital camera? Because...without pictures of the new bike...it just didn't happen :icon_frown:

See, we can't tell if it is Red or Black or Yellow....a Standard model or the Deluxe model...and at this point your only viable excuse is...the snow is SO deep that it is covering the new bike, and all we can see is WHITE:snow1:

choptop
02-20-2014, 04:38 PM
I actually started my bike yesterday for the first time in over 3 months, weather was sunny and 39 degrees..Today it is snowing and another BS winter day...Still over 2 feet of snow on the ground and more to come...Winter "sucks"..especially this one.....Good luck on your new ride, you will love it!!

Haven't been on a bike since last July 18th, been a L O N G cold winter in Wi, plenty of snow on the ground and just started up again and expecting 12" out of this storm.:icon_frown::snow1:

choptop
02-20-2014, 04:39 PM

Congrats, pick mine up on Saturday.

JBnAZ
02-20-2014, 05:42 PM
If one of you snow bound riders would like to lend me a go pro I am happy to share my ride video from this upcoming weekend with you.... :stirthepot:

choptop
02-20-2014, 05:50 PM
:022:
If one of you snow bound riders would like to lend me a go pro I am happy to share my ride video from this upcoming weekend with you.... :stirthepot:

:022::

BigO
02-20-2014, 06:16 PM

Miles, you're a comedian. I just love your response's to other people post..

FlaMike
02-20-2014, 06:24 PM
CONGRATS on the new Bike.
Nobody will laugh if you sit on it in the garage and make motorcycle noises, well almost nobody. 'riding'

Phantom
02-20-2014, 06:48 PM
CONGRATS on the new Bike.
Nobody will laugh if you sit on it in the garage and make motorcycle noises, well almost nobody. 'riding'

:biggthumpup: .......................... ;photog; ....................... ;vroooom'

kjelders
02-21-2014, 10:12 AM
Yeah, we wont laugh if you are sitting on the bike in your garage................or in your den

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

choptop
02-21-2014, 10:46 AM
Dog seems puzzled.:jerkit:

MichaelG
02-21-2014, 10:55 AM
Dog seems puzzled.:jerkit:

Dog's name is Bingo. Thank goodness Kevin did not say WHO the picture was of.....:039:

Two things:

# 1 Is the weather is bad enough outside, and cold in the shop, and you just HAVE to apply a couple coats of liquid glass....why not bring it inside?

# 2 If you are old school enough...then you remember the days when we brought our old Nortons and Triumphs and Vincents into the house...for safe keeping. :icon_lol:

kjelders
02-21-2014, 10:59 AM
# 1 Is the weather is bad enough outside, and cold in the shop, and you just HAVE to apply a couple coats of liquid glass....why not bring it inside?

However, you wouldn't let me bring mine inside your house so I could apply a couple coats of liquid glass....What up with that? :icon_mrgreen:

MichaelG
02-21-2014, 11:03 AM
However, you wouldn't let me bring mine inside your house so I could apply a couple coats of liquid glass....What up with that? :icon_mrgreen:

Bingo is very protective as to who parks their bike next to his bed. :icon_mrgreen:

DanoHio
02-21-2014, 03:00 PM
Hopefully this works. You should be seeing a pic of my F6B

Ummm...:postpics:

:)

- Bill

hiflyer
02-21-2014, 08:07 PM
# 2 If you are old school enough...then you remember the days when we brought our old Nortons and Triumphs and Vincents into the house...for safe keeping. :icon_lol:[/QUOTE]

As a young man, and a newlywed, I remember the first time the in-laws came to visit. In the next room, I heard my new mother-in-law ask my wife. "Why do you have a motorbike in the kitchen?"

F6B-RICH
02-21-2014, 08:36 PM
I see you got the black F6B the faster color .batman-smilie.