PDA

View Full Version : MUTH MIRRORS

Steve 0080
05-22-2013, 09:14 PM
http://www.muthco.com/products/vehicles/?make=Honda+Motorcycle&model=F6B&submit=Search.

The Web Site is Good.......Promo Code is F6B FORUM $24 Discount UPS Ground-$13

MNF6B
05-22-2013, 10:10 PM
Got mine on order today! Blue/amber

dickiedeals
11-16-2013, 10:44 PM
Got mine on order today! Blue/amber

So How do you like them? Are they distracting at night? Tell us about them............Dickie

bobbyf6b
11-16-2013, 11:07 PM

Sorry, the link that brought you here does not correspond to any current page on this site.

If you need help, please contact us

MichaelG
11-17-2013, 12:16 AM
I have stated this before, a long time ago, but some yaahoo named Dickie brought up the subkect again:shock:, so I will state this one more time.

On all of my previous Goldwing, I was well aware of the Muth mirrors, but never bothered to replace my OEM mirrors, and install the Muth mirrors. On this bike, the F6B, I have bought the Muth mirrors, love them, love them, and...I love them.

However...I also had Muth add the heated mirror function to my mirrors, and they work great in the rain, fog, or very cold conditions. They keep the mirrors clear, and that adds a safety feature.:icon_cool:

I have checked...and the results are that 93.14159 % of you already have heated mirrors on your cars and pickups, and you use them on cold, rainy days. The same feature can be had on these Muth mirrors, for pennies more than the standard Muth mirrors. Come on, get with it, get...HOT.:icon_rolleyes:

Jabbasan
11-17-2013, 01:30 AM
Just ordered mine ! Discount code worked great.

Thanks

dickiedeals
11-17-2013, 08:08 AM
I have stated this before, a long time ago, but some yaahoo named Dickie brought up the subkect again:shock:, so I will state this one more time.

On all of my previous Goldwing, I was well aware of the Muth mirrors, but never bothered to replace my OEM mirrors, and install the Muth mirrors. On this bike, the F6B, I have bought the Muth mirrors, love them, love them, and...I love them.

However...I also had Muth add the heated mirror function to my mirrors, and they work great in the rain, fog, or very cold conditions. They keep the mirrors clear, and that adds a safety feature.:icon_cool:

I have checked...and the results are that 93.14159 % of you already have heated mirrors on your cars and pickups, and you use them on cold, rainy days. The same feature can be had on these Muth mirrors, for pennies more than the standard Muth mirrors. Come on, get with it, get...HOT.:icon_rolleyes:

I'll be UR Yaahoo...........If you haven't noticed there are humpteen pages of pasts posts on this here Forum. Its much easier to just ask than to spend hours looking through past posts. Besides that ,you are always on here no matter what time of day I get here and you are never short on words, opinion, and wisdom.I know you must be some kind of character. Can't wait to meet you in Franklin. You will be there?.............Dickie

MichaelG
11-17-2013, 08:25 AM
I'll be UR Yaahoo...........If you haven't noticed there are humpteen pages of pasts posts on this here Forum. Its much easier to just ask than to spend hours looking through past posts. Besides that ,you are always on here no matter what time of day I get here and you are never short on words, opinion, and wisdom.I know you must be some kind of character. Can't wait to meet you in Franklin. You will be there?.............Dickie

Dickie, you are right, and...when you are right...you are right.:motorcycle2:

I look forward to meeting you in Franklin too, and yes, I will be there.