PDA

View Full Version : Muth mirrors

choptop
02-25-2014, 06:06 PM
Muth mirrors came in the mail today, next will be the Mustang seat. I little pic of the things I have collected and if the weather doesn't turn to sht again I can collect my bike on Saturday.:041:

DanoHio
02-25-2014, 06:39 PM
Looks like you got a good start on the mods.

Hope the weather cooperates and you get your bike home on Saturday.

GiddyupF6B
02-25-2014, 07:15 PM
This picture is too funny! I have my box of Muth mirrors sitting on my new saddlebag carpet liners just like you do!

MichaelG
02-25-2014, 07:26 PM
Old Chopped Top...when you bought those Kuryakyn front reflector lights, did you also buy the wiring adapter harness that is needed for the F6Bs, to hook up those lights ? Huh ?

choptop
02-25-2014, 07:26 PM
This picture is too funny! I have my box of Muth mirrors sitting on my new saddlebag carpet liners just like you do!

Like minds...:icon_wink:

Dirtstiff's F6B
02-25-2014, 10:57 PM
Man Chop,
That's pretty cool planning and a unique way to do mods to a bike you don't
yet have.
I applaud your conviction.

Best of luck with your new ride

stepbill
02-26-2014, 08:12 AM
Congrats on getting the mirrors. I've been reading on some other sites that they recommend going with the 5 bulb vs the newer 7 bulb. They say the 5 bulb is brighter. Has anyone heard this? I plan on getting the muth mirrors and the clear turn signal lense and do them both together.

Steve 0080
02-26-2014, 08:57 AM
I have the seven light can not speak to brightness, compared to the five light…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lfg6er9AVLQ

MichaelG
02-26-2014, 08:59 AM
Congrats on getting the mirrors. I've been reading on some other sites that they recommend going with the 5 bulb vs the newer 7 bulb. They say the 5 bulb is brighter. Has anyone heard this? I plan on getting the muth mirrors and the clear turn signal lense and do them both together.

Bill, don't believe everything you read on "other" sites. The 7 LED mirrors are very bright, and can be seen quite well.

Cruiser
02-26-2014, 09:41 AM
You will love the Muth mirrors. I have had these mirrors on every Wing I have owned and love them.

choptop
02-26-2014, 01:12 PM
Old Chopped Top...when you bought those Kuryakyn front reflector lights, did you also buy the wiring adapter harness that is needed for the F6Bs,
to hook up those lights ?

Huh, Miles, you mean to tell me I need to spend more money to make things work that I already bought? You wouldn't by chance have a link laying around would you.

krzychick
02-26-2014, 03:48 PM
Hi Choptop, KRZY CHICK:039: here from RIVCO Products...I see you are from a small town in WI ? Did you know that is where RIVCO Products is located, also a small town in WI. Burlington WI. to be precise...come on by see what we have in store for your AWSOME F6B...Come listen to the incredible 128 decibal RIVCO airhorn.:yikes: Come pet the chrome, and black anadized products as well.'all/right'

Muth mirrors came in the mail today, next will be the Mustang seat. I little pic of the things I have collected and if the weather doesn't turn to sht again I can collect my bike on Saturday.:041:

choptop
02-26-2014, 05:02 PM
Hi Choptop, KRZY CHICK:039: here from RIVCO Products...I see you are from a small town in WI ? Did you know that is where RIVCO Products is located, also a small town in WI. Burlington WI. to be precise...come on by see what we have in store for your AWSOME F6B...Come listen to the incredible 128 decibal RIVCO airhorn.:yikes: Come pet the chrome, and black anadized products as well.'all/right'

Yes krzychick, I noticed that the other day. Have my eye on the Rivco Aero flip out pegs when they go on sale or you have them as a scratch and dent item.:icon_wink: