PDA

View Full Version : Warm weathers nearly here...It's Mod TIME!!!

Bama Bagger
02-26-2014, 01:36 AM
It's been a very hard Winter here in North Alabama but I was a busy boy buying all my goodies for this Spring to get my new Bagger ready to roll for some good times this year. I couldn't do much with an open sided carport so all of this has had to wait but my motorcycle trailer was filling up fast! :icon_biggrin:

My Late Winter/Early Spring Mods: Baggershield Windshield, Corbin Saddle, Eastern Beaver Power Distribution Block, Glovebox Power Outlet, Hondaline Amp Meter, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS, Cruise Control - Throttlemeister FH & AHR5-H, So-Cal HID Low Beams + Low Beam HID Cut-Off Harness, LED High Beams, Bike MP3 LED High Beams/Fog Lights & LED Fairing Running Lights, Adaptiv TPX Radar Detector, Super Brace - Fork Brace, Kuryakin Black Gloss LED Front Reflector Lights, Muth Amber Turn-signal Mirrors, Baker Hand Air Wings, Kuryakin Black Gloss LED Running/Brake Lights with Brake Light Modulator, Kuryakin Black Gloss Ergo II Highway Foot Pegs, Torq Loopz, Hondaline Rear Luggage Rack, Hondaline Audio Pouch, Show Chrome Belly Pan, Honda F6B Trunk Liner Kit, Honda Chrome License Plate Frame, Kuryakin Black Gloss Glove Box Cubby!

I've bought all of this and about half have been installed (items listed in bold)! :icon_razz: Another couple of weekends with the temps in lower 70's I should be ready to roll! :clap2:

I sometimes really miss my wife (called to Heaven by the Lord four years ago) but sometimes I don't! :nono:

F6B-RICH
02-26-2014, 05:52 AM
Thats a nice list.I am still knee deep in my mods which some are on your list.My bike is in 20 pieces all over the garage and basement waiting for parts to come back from the Hydro dipper to continue the bike building process .batman-smilie.

opas ride
02-26-2014, 11:14 AM
Lots of "stuff"...How much did all that stuff set you back??...I hope you use it all and get your money's worth......Hope spring comes soon!!

Bama Bagger
02-26-2014, 03:14 PM
Lots of "stuff"...How much did all that stuff set you back??...I hope you use it all and get your money's worth......Hope spring comes soon!!

opas ride,

Roughly $3,500.00 with tax and shipping. My girlfriend was very kind to me for Christmas this year and bought about $600.00 of it in the lighting category. She has a Can-Am Spyder RT-S of which I boosted her lighting and she knows how important it is to be seen on the road and to see at night. We have a ton of deer out here in North Alabama! :yikes:

Bama Bagger
02-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Thats a nice list.I am still knee deep in my mods which some are on your list.My bike is in 20 pieces all over the garage and basement waiting for parts to come back from the Hydro dipper to continue the bike building process .batman-smilie.

F6B-RICH,

This list should do me for quite some time, though I just saw on the F6B Forums that Bassini just brought out a new slip-on Chromed Exhaust that may just interest me! :icon_mrgreen: The good new is when I am done I will be riding the baddest F6B Wing in North Alabama!!! :041:

opas ride
02-26-2014, 03:41 PM
Bama Bagger...The down side to doing what many of us do with the personalization of our rides, although we know it, is the money spent is almost impossible to recover as it is still a Honda F6B...I have spent a bundle so far with custom paint, Cobra pipes, Baggershield, extra chrome goodies, etc...and my wife of almost 50 years does not understand why we spend money on "stuff"...she does not ride anymore....BTW I have heard from a couple guys that the Bassani pipes sound good and have no "dreaded drone" as do the Cobra pipes....Good Luck and ride safe!!