PDA

View Full Version : Mods Update: Installed Super Brace & Kuryakin Ergo II Foot Pegs

Bama Bagger
02-28-2014, 03:09 AM
Just installed the Super Brace fork brace and the Kuryakin Ergo II Foot Pegs with Mini-Arms and Dually Pegs this past weekend. Both were fairly easy and quick installs (though I had a problem with one of the Kury Dually's tightening up properly). I must say the Kuryakin system in gloss black looks great and functions well (I've had these pegs on my prior Valkyrie Interstate and Can-Am Spyder) and are a must for any extended cruising (IMHO).

What I do want to brag on is what a difference the Super Brace fork brace made to my F6B...WOW! Not only tightened up slow driving but really made a big difference in my upper speed riding both in the straights and the twisties! Don't get me wrong, the F6B is a great handling motorcycle off the showroom floor, but what a huge difference the Super Brace made! I also have a 2011 Suzuki Hayabusa that though can be a big beast to most, I find it to be a great handling machine both straight out and in the curves that we have in North Alabama and Southern Tennessee. With the addition of the Super Brace to my Bagger, I feel that it now handles as well if not better than my Busa!!! :icon_lol:

If you have not installed on of these braces to your F6B you really need to as it's a fairly in-expensive mod that goes on in around 15 minutes tops! :yes:

CarolinaRider
02-28-2014, 01:52 PM
I to just had the Superbrace installed. Regarding the Kury Pegs. I ordered the II's and when I went to install them the machine threading on one was messed up and when I returned them the III's were able to ordered. I ordered the III's and it took at least 3 months before the black ones were able to be shipped. Also put on a Utopia Backrest.

Just had a Kidney Stoned removed so the Dr wont let me back on the F6B for a few weeks but cant wait!!!

have fun riding.

Bama Bagger
03-01-2014, 12:28 AM
CarolinaRider,

The right Dually Peg bolt threads were pretty roached. I had to remove the bolt from left side peg to "'re-cut" the bad threads so I could tighten in position as I mentioned in the first thread. Unfortunately I have seen this too many times from Kuryakin over the years! Their QC is certainly lacking...:shock:

Praying you recover fully and soon. :icon_razz: