PDA

View Full Version : Hope to be an owner soon

Vulcan
03-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Just became a member of the Honda F6B forum. Hope I can learn from everything you folks already know about the F6B.

Dirtstiff's F6B
03-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Welcome Vulcan,
Hope you end up with this great bike soon. Best and most fun bike I've owned.
Born and grew up in Wyo. Great place and perfect for riding.
Jim

choptop
03-02-2014, 06:56 PM
Welcome. Been following this forum since last summer. All the good reviews from people on this board convinced me to buy one w/out riding or hearing one run. Bought it Feb 7th, was delivered yesterday. Now I have to look at it for a couple of months till the winter ends or they take away my credit cards. No doubt in my mind that I will love it.

Steve 0080
03-02-2014, 07:26 PM
Welcome !!!!! the snow will be melting soon….get you a fat gurl in the garage before hand !!!!!

F6B-RICH
03-03-2014, 12:10 AM
'welcome gang' from NJ .batman-smilie.

Storman1969
03-03-2014, 08:10 PM
I am doing the same thing as you. Joined the Forum to see what I was getting into before I pull the trigger. I have lots of time their is still 4 feet of snow and -20 deg Celsius up here:yikes:.
What I found is the bike has little minor issues with a hole bunch of guys that love this bike like true die hard. They are always helping each other out and giving pretty fair open minded advice. So know I fell like I have to buy the bike or these great bunch of guys won't respect me!! So I am slowly shopping and working the dealer as hard as I can. Told the wife you may need to get use to the fact that I will be bringing a new bike home soon. she ranted a little told her don't make me choose (God I hope she ain't reading this) between the bike or her and she looked at the bike and said "Oh yeah that's a gorgeous Bike".:041:

FlaMike
03-03-2014, 08:53 PM
Welcome from Fla.

This bike hard to resist, especially after a test ride. So don't test ride one! 'riding' LOL

Had been following this bike since Honda announced it and waited almost a yr. Until my local dealer took one in on trade from an owner who had it for a month / 900mi and made me a deal. Should have done it sooner, Never been happier!

Sorcerer
03-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Welcome from Minnesota. You will love the F6B.

Bosman1
03-03-2014, 09:17 PM
I am doing the same thing as you. Joined the Forum to see what I was getting into before I pull the trigger. I have lots of time their is still 4 feet of snow and -20 deg Celsius up here:yikes:.
What I found is the bike has little minor issues with a hole bunch of guys that love this bike like true die hard. They are always helping each other out and giving pretty fair open minded advice. So know I fell like I have to buy the bike or these great bunch of guys won't respect me!! So I am slowly shopping and working the dealer as hard as I can. Told the wife you may need to get use to the fact that I will be bringing a new bike home soon. she ranted a little told her don't make me choose (God I hope she ain't reading this) between the bike or her and she looked at the bike and said "Oh yeah that's a gorgeous Bike".:041:

We will have ours delivered this weekend. We are from Belleville and we bought ours from Powersports in Ottawa. Gave us a really good trade in value for our bike and treated us really good with the new f6b. My wife likes the look and especially the comfort and feel of the cockpit. Therefore made the purchasing process really easy,lol
Without a test ride ourselves, I can't wait for the first ride.

I know the dealer has a demo that you may be able to take out for a quick toot in a few weeks.
If you get a chance to do that, let me know your first impressions. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Good luck in your decision making

Storman1969
03-04-2014, 11:20 AM
We will have ours delivered this weekend. We are from Belleville and we bought ours from Powersports in Ottawa. Gave us a really good trade in value for our bike and treated us really good with the new f6b. My wife likes the look and especially the comfort and feel of the cockpit. Therefore made the purchasing process really easy,lol
Without a test ride ourselves, I can't wait for the first ride.

I know the dealer has a demo that you may be able to take out for a quick toot in a few weeks.
If you get a chance to do that, let me know your first impressions. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Good luck in your decision making

I'm dealing with the same dealer. You trade that Harley or that Yamaha.

Steve 0080
03-05-2014, 12:51 AM
'welcome gang’ bling-bling

Bosman1
03-05-2014, 06:12 AM
I'm dealing with the same dealer. You trade that Harley or that Yamaha.

We traded the Harley. Had a hard time saying goodbye to that bike. It turned heads everywhere. BBUUUUTTTTT. Yesterday we picked up our new Cobra Slipons, so the fun is starting on this one too. Can't wait to try this bikle. Even the missus is excited. For the first time in two years she will be comfy.

Ordering the liquid glass to give the bike a clear coat to preserve this beauty.
Keep hammering the dealer,they will treat you right. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lolup::lolup::lolup: