PDA

View Full Version : Muth mirror install

choptop
03-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Has anyone had to bend the bottom bracket, of the Muth mirror, the one were the under the housing screw goes in ? I have the top brackets in and all the way up but the bottom metal screw bracket will not slide in and seat so that I can instal the screw. The box says for F6B and it looks like if I bent it up a little or dremeld a little bit out of the plasic housing it goes into that it would work. The original go's in and out likity split. Ist pic,muth w/metal screw mount will not slide into main housing mount, pic #2 as stock mirrorr plasic mount does.

choptop
03-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Nevermind, I did end uo bending the metal tab a smidg, hate that word but it seemed right for the situation, and it slid in. Did I say they are SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

choptop
03-07-2014, 08:32 PM
Their on and their sweet.

F6B-RICH
03-07-2014, 09:34 PM
I am looking to get them maybe.Did you get the 5 or 7 light and what color lights did you get? .batman-smilie.

choptop
03-07-2014, 10:03 PM
I am looking to get them maybe.Did you get the 5 or 7 light and what color lights did you get? .batman-smilie.

(7) light, amber.

GONRDN
03-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Can you make a 5 second video with the hazzard lights on looking foward?
If not I understand. I'd just like to see what that looks like, I bet pretty cool.

GiddyupF6B
03-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Can you make a 5 second video with the hazzard lights on looking foward?
If not I understand. I'd just like to see what that looks like, I bet pretty cool.

I searched and Steve did this for us a while ago! Enjoy...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfg6er9AVLQ

GONRDN
03-08-2014, 12:09 AM
Giddyup....Thanks for the search, I think they are real nice. Thanks again.

naga viper
03-09-2014, 08:51 AM
Ok just wanted to know does the blue lessen the headlight blinding and or sunlight bouncing off?

Bama Bagger
03-09-2014, 01:57 PM
I bought the blue seven light mirrors from Muth that I'm going to install tomorrow along with the Baker Hand-wings and Kuryakin front fender running/turn signal lights!:icon_lol:

Bama Bagger
06-01-2014, 03:34 AM
Finally got the new Muth Mirrors and Baker Hand Wings installed (been way to busy) along with the Kuryakin lights as described in prior post...man do I love them! Muth's are a great upgrade, the Baker's really work well redirecting or deflecting the wind as described, and the Kury's really add additional light to the front-end of the Bagger!