PDA

View Full Version : Mustang seat on the way ?

choptop
03-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Just had a charge against my credit card for the amount of my Mustang seat, waiting for an email to tell me that it is on it's way.:041::icon_biggrin:

KenSk8Man
04-14-2014, 02:32 PM
Well? Tell us u got it and post some pics and a review?

stepbill
04-14-2014, 02:35 PM
Just had a charge against my credit card for the amount of my Mustang seat, waiting for an email to tell me that it is on it's way.:041::icon_biggrin:

Who did you order yours through and congrats on the shipment!!!!

stepbill
04-14-2014, 03:04 PM
Just looked at my credit card statement and mine has posted today also. Ordered mine through value accessories - great people!!!!

Gripper
04-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Choptop and Stepbill.....how long ago did you initially place the order?

Thanks,

Gripper

goldtahoe
04-14-2014, 04:09 PM
Not to burst any bubble you may have ... and I hope it's not the same as mine .. My CC was charged on March 7th ... and I have yet to receive my seat! ... They say it's on back order ... MUTHA FLUBBAS!!!

stepbill
04-14-2014, 05:09 PM
Choptop and Stepbill.....how long ago did you initially place the order?

Thanks,

Gripper

About a month ago through Valueaccessories.com. I orginally had an order placed with another company and the expected shipping was not until May. The Mustang seats are really sharp looking but the problem is they are only making two per day and the backlog is huge. I spoke with Teresa at Valueaccessories and she said that they did have one regular mustange seat in stock, not the tuck and roll. You may want to give them a call and see if they still have it. They are really great people to deal with!!!!

royr
04-14-2014, 05:25 PM
About a month ago through Valueaccessories.com. I orginally had an order placed with another company and the expected shipping was not until May. The Mustang seats are really sharp looking but the problem is they are only making two per day and the backlog is huge. I spoke with Teresa at Valueaccessories and she said that they did have one regular mustange seat in stock, not the tuck and roll. You may want to give them a call and see if they still have it. They are really great people to deal with!!!!
I do not think they still have the standard. I ordered one 3-30 and they have not charged me or shipped mine. When did you talk to her?

stepbill
04-14-2014, 06:36 PM
I do not think they still have the standard. I ordered one 3-30 and they have not charged me or shipped mine. When did you talk to her?

About two weeks ago. I would call and ask tomorrow.

royr
04-14-2014, 06:47 PM
I talked to her 4-8. I am going call tomorrow to see where I am on the waiting list.

CaptRob
04-14-2014, 07:06 PM
I am waiting for mine as well 5 weeks and counting!!!!:icon_redface::banghead:

royr
04-14-2014, 08:22 PM
I am waiting for mine as well 5 weeks and counting!!!!:icon_redface::banghead:

Did you order it from Valueaccessories.com?

CaptRob
04-14-2014, 08:33 PM
Did you order it from Valueaccessories.com?

No. Ebay. I thought it was the fault of the on line dealer. But, I guess everyone is backordered.