PDA

View Full Version : PASSENGER BACK REST

thunder217
03-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Why in the worl is the Passenger Back rest for the F6B so exspensive to such a small item. I see it on e-bay all day long starting at around $350 or so. Who is going to pay $350 for that. Has anyone made an after market backrest for the passenger yet. I have not seen one. I mean come on now. $350 is jus tooo much. LOL :yikes:

Maybe I'll find one in Daytona.

MarcPW
03-10-2014, 05:17 PM
http://japan.webike.net/

at the moment, 272,72 USD, I ordered mine there. You will need the support part, this one I ordered in the US.

Mustangjake
03-10-2014, 10:08 PM
don't forget u need brackets $129.00

ED209
03-11-2014, 11:43 AM
You might consider my idea that I am gonna do, just buy the full seat with backrests for both driver and passenger with removable abilities. :icon_cool:

unsub
03-14-2014, 08:09 PM
Why in the worl is the Passenger Back rest for the F6B so exspensive to such a small item. I see it on e-bay all day long starting at around $350 or so. Who is going to pay $350 for that. Has anyone made an after market backrest for the passenger yet. I have not seen one. I mean come on now. $350 is jus tooo much. LOL :yikes:

I guess design and functionality. It's made with high quality materials and the design compliments the bike. It is very expensive but there are alternatives out there. Functionality lies in the frame mount ready for the luggage rack. If you do buy one keep in mind the back rest requires assembly too.

Plan B
03-25-2014, 03:15 PM
Hello,

for my wife the original backrest was just too small and too low mounted.
We have taken a driver's seat of the Goldwing and mounted on a self geschweisten holder. The Upholsterers then has made ​​everything beautiful.

Greetings Oliver

Racer X
03-28-2014, 06:08 AM
I'd love to see more pics of the side and back..and also a full bike view... Thx..:icon_biggrin:

kjelders
03-28-2014, 11:44 AM
hondabikepro is making a bracket for me to mount a Driver's Utopia backrest I bought for the passenger. Since the Utopia's backrest is already designed with up and down, forward and back adjustments, I should be able to find the sweet spot for my wife.

Fla_rider
04-02-2014, 09:02 PM
hondabikepro is making a bracket for me to mount a Driver's Utopia backrest I bought for the passenger. Since the Utopia's backrest is already designed with up and down, forward and back adjustments, I should be able to find the sweet spot for my wife.

Pics. We need pics.!!!!!!

CaptRob
04-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Have you ever paid for a Harley back rest? geesze I figured the deluxe was a good deal with the extras.

royr
04-03-2014, 06:43 AM

PM sent

royr
04-04-2014, 12:41 PM

Did you find a back rest? Is your bike red or black? I may sell my back rest and parts (red).