PDA

View Full Version : NO MINISKIRTS (ADULT)

Westernbiker
03-11-2014, 08:33 AM
Do you know why women don't wear miniskirts in San Francisco?
Because when the wind blows you can see their balls. :yikes:

opas ride
03-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Been there and you are soooo right!!!...Beautiful town, but "really goofy" residents IMHO.....

ED209
03-11-2014, 11:38 AM
:shock: :moon:

Elin in So. Cal.
03-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Q: Why are officials in Arizona still waiting to implement their landmark immigration reform?
A: Because officials want to make sure their pools were clean and their lawns were mowed before signing!

Q: Why do Arizona State grads keep their diplomas on their dashboards?
A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Q: If you have a car containing a Sun Devil wide receiver, a Sun Devil linebacker, and a Sun Devil defensive back, who is driving the car?
A: The cop.

Q: Did you hear about the power outage at the Arizona State University library?
A: Thirty students were stuck on the escalator for three hours.

Elin, proud of being from the land of fruits and nuts.

Westernbiker
03-11-2014, 03:15 PM
Q: Why are officials in Arizona still waiting to implement their landmark immigration reform?
A: Because officials want to make sure their pools were clean and their lawns were mowed before signing!

Q: If you have a car containing a Sun Devil wide receiver, a Sun Devil linebacker, and a Sun Devil defensive back, who is driving the car?

Elin, proud of being from the land of fruits and nuts.

WOW! Got your panties in a wad or what? :shock:
IT"S A JOKE!!! GET IT??? A JOKE!! :jerkit:
I was not picking on any place in particular.
JEESH!
AND QUIT HIJACKING THREADS, POST YOUR OWN! :nono:
If your that sensitive maybe you shouldn't read this stuff. :moon:
After all, it was posted for ADULTS!
And nice try but I am a UofA fan!

db24
03-11-2014, 03:50 PM
Maybe this all would be more appropriate on an adult joke forum? As long as you're into F6b info and bikes, who cares about any of this.

Westernbiker
03-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Maybe this all would be more appropriate on an adult joke forum? As long as you're into F6b info and bikes, who cares about any of this.

Obviously you care, you're reading and posting. :icon_mrgreen:
It's all in good fun.

Elin in So. Cal.
03-11-2014, 06:20 PM
WOW! Got your panties in a wad or what? :shock:
IT"S A JOKE!!! GET IT??? A JOKE!! :jerkit:
I was not picking on any place in particular.
JEESH!
AND QUIT HIJACKING THREADS, POST YOUR OWN! :nono:
If your that sensitive maybe you shouldn't read this stuff. :moon:
After all, it was posted for ADULTS!
And nice try but I am a UofA fan!

That's quite a bit of an over reaction to my reply, don't you think? It was meant in jest, and as such certainly didn't merit your word-thrash. Who is over sensitive here?
Mine was meant to be a fun-"Oh,-YEAH?-Well,-how-'bout-DIS?"

Tit for tat
Butter for fat
You kick my dog
I kick your cat.
Guess you can't "take it", even in jest, and that's just sad.
Or are we seeing something else here? Only your reply to this post will reveal.
Logically you WERE picking on a place--specifically San Francisco (review your joke).
And if any "fandom" generates this snarling, rabid response to a JOKE, then I can see who had their knickers in a knot. And it ain't me. Have a nice day, dude. You need it.

Steve 0080
03-11-2014, 07:36 PM
:popcorn:

Scotrod
03-11-2014, 08:45 PM
Pass some my way Steve!

edgeman55
03-11-2014, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=Elin in So. Cal.;23975]Q: Why are officials in Arizona still waiting to implement their landmark immigration reform?

Now those there are funny:yes:

Westernbiker
03-12-2014, 09:39 AM
That's quite a bit of an over reaction to my reply, don't you think? It was meant in jest, and as such certainly didn't merit your word-thrash. Who is over sensitive here?
Mine was meant to be a fun-"Oh,-YEAH?-Well,-how-'bout-DIS?"

Tit for tat
Butter for fat
You kick my dog
I kick your cat.
Guess you can't "take it", even in jest, and that's just sad.
Or are we seeing something else here? Only your reply to this post will reveal.
Logically you WERE picking on a place--specifically San Francisco (review your joke).
And if any "fandom" generates this snarling, rabid response to a JOKE, then I can see who had their knickers in a knot. And it ain't me. Have a nice day, dude. You need it.

:f2:

It's all in good fun get a clue!

BuzzzPhotos
03-12-2014, 12:19 PM
Do you know why women don't wear miniskirts in San Francisco?
Because when the wind blows you can see their balls. :yikes:

Good joke! Better watch out for Nuns also.. I was in New Orleans for Mardi Gras and stepped outside my Hotel early in the morning (hung over lookin for food). There was a group of Nuns singing hymns from a set of risers they'd set up on the corner. They were singing real well & I stopped to listen & watch. The music started getting faster & faster & they started to dance, which I thought was unusual. To end the show they all turned around and flipped up their habits and shook their butt. I was COMPLETELY taken by surprise to see naked ass & swinging nuts:moon: So, yes you'd better watch out for miniskirts & Nuns in full habit in New Orleans.

Westernbiker
03-12-2014, 12:58 PM
Good joke! Better watch out for Nuns also.. I was in New Orleans for Mardi Gras and stepped outside my Hotel early in the morning (hung over lookin for food). There was a group of Nuns singing hymns from a set of risers they'd set up on the corner. They were singing real well & I stopped to listen & watch. The music started getting faster & faster & they started to dance, which I thought was unusual. To end the show they all turned around and flipped up their habits and shook their butt. I was COMPLETELY taken by surprise to see naked ass & swinging nuts:moon: So, yes you'd better watch out for miniskirts & Nuns in full habit in New Orleans.

LMAO!! Boy I bet that was a site! :crackup:
Caught you by surprise I bet!! LOL!