PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Daytona....

jlyon
03-13-2014, 06:53 PM
Spent 6 days down there with my brother who rides a 'Ness Victory complete with fancy paint job & lotsa chrome and completely decked out in hidden LED lights....

During the day, my F6B drew way more comments, questions and admiring remarks...

At night, his bike lit up like a blue comet, so no one saw my stealth F6 !!!

I told him he was QFL and let it go at that....

The bottom line was we rode all around and this F6B has quickly become my fav bike, with thoughts of selling off my other two.... (H-D's) I LOVE this ride !!!!

FlaMike
03-13-2014, 07:09 PM
I came from Vic World and your bros bike is sharp looker and they don't make Ness bikes like they used to.

But I know that the F6B is way smoother and mile eater, in comparison.

Glad you both had a safe, enjoyable bike week.

austin_tech
03-14-2014, 11:41 AM
Spent 6 days down there with my brother who rides a 'Ness Victory complete with fancy paint job & lotsa chrome and completely decked out in hidden LED lights....

During the day, my F6B drew way more comments, questions and admiring remarks...

At night, his bike lit up like a blue comet, so no one saw my stealth F6 !!!

I told him he was QFL and let it go at that....

The bottom line was we rode all around and this F6B has quickly become my fav bike, with thoughts of selling off my other two.... (H-D's) I LOVE this ride !!!!

That Victory looks pretty badass!

chipmaker
03-14-2014, 05:00 PM
If I didn't buy the F6B, the Victory CC was on my short list. Still liking my choice, but that Victory is purdy to look at.

Wmorgan2k
03-15-2014, 12:30 AM
Agreed Victory makes some really nice bikes, to be honest my Vision gets way more compliments then the F6B does but then again the Vision is just all together crazy looking compared to anything else out there. But I love my F6 and don't care who looks or doesn't I bought it cause I love it.