PDA

View Full Version : Reverse F6B Trike Pictures

RickW
03-15-2014, 09:33 PM
There was another post earlier of the Reverse F6B trike at Daytona.

The Reverse F6B trike was done by TricLed. They are suppliers of ours and very good friends. We supplied a lot of parts for the F6B Reverse Trike that is down there right now. They are supplying a turn key package, you supply the bike and then they do the conversion. They did a GL1800 Wing also.

For someone that wants a Spyder type bike it is the best of both worlds. Great engine and reliability along with styling and handling with the wheels in front. Never know may start a whole new F6B market.

Here are some pictures.

Big Jay
03-15-2014, 10:59 PM
Looks pretty cool, :yes:

F6B-RICH
03-15-2014, 11:24 PM
:yes: Gives the Spyder some competition .batman-smilie.

RickW
03-16-2014, 08:49 AM
:yes: Gives the Spyder some competition .batman-smilie.

I agree, if it handles as good as the Spyder it is well worth it. There are way more Honda dealers around for service, the engine is far more reliable and the cool factor for that kind of trike with a flat six is out there.

Paul B Blues
03-16-2014, 09:35 AM
Oh that looks different. Is there a demand of something like this?

F6B-RICH
03-16-2014, 11:06 AM
Oh that looks different. Is there a demand of something like this?

Not sure.The price of a all the bells & whistles Spyder is around $30,000 sometimes more.Need to know the price of the F6B converted to a reverse trike.Also not sure how popular the Spyders are in Scotland but people are buying them in the US.You see more and more of them every year.Remember there is a motorcycle out there for everyone two or three wheels .batman-smilie.

Paul B Blues
03-16-2014, 11:27 AM
Not sure.The price of a all the bells & whistles Spyder is around $30,000 sometimes more.Need to know the price of the F6B converted to a reverse trike.Also not sure how popular the Spyders are in Scotland but people are buying them in the US.You see more and more of them every year.Remember there is a motorcycle out there for everyone two or three wheels .batman-smilie.

Only seen a couple of Spyders here mate, mind you, we are a wee place 'all/right' But I agree with you, if there is a need then people will buy it.

RickW
03-16-2014, 12:00 PM

The total price is a little more then the $30,000 Spyder RT Limited, but the maintenance costs are way less on the F6B. I personally think the F6B will last a lot longer also.

Spyder's are becoming very popular. We actually own one also.
Teresa, wife and co-owner of Value-Accessories, last Spring fell on the ice in front of our back building. She broke both bones in her left leg just above her left ankle. Could not ride her bike last year so we got her a Spyder. She liked it so much we sold her bike late last Summer. She can ride any of my bikes so it didn't make sense to keep her bike.
Because of owning a Spyder and selling all the parts for them she has become a Spyder Magnet. The Spyder is a blast to ride, she thinks I am going to tear it up.

opas ride
03-16-2014, 01:22 PM
Kind of like the looks of the F6B trike...Almost bought a CanAm Spyder a couple years ago but decided to continue with a 2-wheeler for now...What is the advantage of having the two wheels in front vs. the traditional trike with the two in the rear? Just curious as I might be going the trike route down the road as I get much older and have started to slow down a bit....Thanks..

F6B-RICH
03-16-2014, 04:09 PM
Kind of like the looks of the F6B trike...Almost bought a CanAm Spyder a couple years ago but decided to continue with a 2-wheeler for now...What is the advantage of having the two wheels in front vs. the traditional trike with the two in the rear? Just curious as I might be going the trike route down the road as I get much older and have started to slow down a bit....Thanks..

I owned a Spyder RS-S for 3 years and the thing was great.The traditional trike has no chance against the Spyder.The handling on the Spyder is top notch.I owned the Spyder and a friend owned a HD trike and whoever was driving the HD got smoked in the curves and twisty mountain roads.I would ride the HD and no doubt nice ride straight but hit the curves at highway speeds and :no: the Spyder was 100% better .batman-smilie.

F6B-RICH
03-16-2014, 04:14 PM
The total price is a little more then the $30,000 Spyder RT Limited, but the maintenance costs are way less on the F6B. I personally think the F6B will last a lot longer also.

Spyder's are becoming very popular. We actually own one also.
Teresa, wife and co-owner of Value-Accessories, last Spring fell on the ice in front of our back building. She broke both bones in her left leg just above her left ankle. Could not ride her bike last year so we got her a Spyder. She liked it so much we sold her bike late last Summer. She can ride any of my bikes so it didn't make sense to keep her bike.
Because of owning a Spyder and selling all the parts for them she has become a Spyder Magnet. The Spyder is a blast to ride, she thinks I am going to tear it up.

Had a Spyder RS-S 2010 and loved it.Sweet ass ride.The handling in the curves and push button shifting was awesome.Still miss the excitement when I would ride her but the F6B is doing a good job of supplying smiles for miles .batman-smilie.

mtcgun
03-16-2014, 06:51 PM
Well you dont really have to spend 30K for a spyder... We have an 08 GS and I paid $12500 for it brand new. Its #21 made. Supposedly Jay Leno has #1. And from talking to the Can Am rep, he had 2-20 as the demo fleet... So we may have the oldest one currently on the road. Heres the wife on the Pig Trail with it. 4620

F6B-RICH
03-16-2014, 07:02 PM
Well you dont really have to spend 30K for a spyder... We have an 08 GS and I paid $12500 for it brand new. Its #21 made. Supposedly Jay Leno has #1. And from talking to the Can Am rep, he had 2-20 as the demo fleet... So we may have the oldest one currently on the road. Heres the wife on the Pig Trail with it. 4620

Agree my RS-S was $17,000 but I am trying to compare a F6B reverse trike with a Spyder that has the same features like radio,cruise control,saddle bags and a real passenger seating area like a RT Spyder which is close to $30,000 .batman-smilie.