PDA

View Full Version : Aero flip out hiway pegs input.

choptop
03-16-2014, 03:59 PM
I know their are a few of you guys that are running these. I am 5'9 w/a 31" inseam. one of my pet peeves, we all have them, were the guys riding w/their legs all spread apart w/feet on the pegs on their crash bars, pants leg blown up to their knees.:nono:
I realize these are lower and while I was sitting on the bike I tried to do foot placement about were I imagines the pegs would be and it almost seamed like the lower fairing would be some what in the way, I don't know. Tell me about them before I spend 250 + and am not happy. Thanks in advance.

Bruce B
03-16-2014, 04:12 PM
I know their are a few of you guys that are running these. I am 5'9 w/a 31" inseam. one of my pet peeves, we all have them, were the guys riding w/their legs all spread apart w/feet on the pegs on their crash bars, pants leg blown up to their knees.:nono:
I realize these are lower and while I was sitting on the bike I tried to do foot placement about were I imagines the pegs would be and it almost seamed like the lower fairing would be some what in the way, I don't know. Tell me about them before I spend 250 + and am not happy. Thanks in advance.

I'm 5'10" with a 30 inch inseam. My Aeros are in the most rearward position and are very comfortable. I've tried them in the mid position but that straightens out my legs more than I care for. The sides of my legs touch the fairing lightly. I'm very happy with the comfort and appearance of the pegs and would purchase again. IMHO, conventional pegs look a bit clunky on the F6B.

F6B-RICH
03-16-2014, 04:30 PM
I love mine. Work great for me.I am 6'2" and are in the most forward position.I like them because when you are parked just flip them in and you have a nice clean look.No odd stuff sticking out of the bike .batman-smilie.

indiatango
03-16-2014, 04:36 PM
I just installed a set this weekend and am very pleased with the functionality. Now, the purple color of the anodizing doesn't match the black bike but that's another issue.

F6B-RICH
03-16-2014, 04:50 PM
I just installed a set this weekend and am very pleased with the functionality. Now, the purple color of the anodizing doesn't match the black bike but that's another issue.

WOW :yikes: I thought they were fixing the color issue .batman-smilie.

BuzzzPhotos
03-16-2014, 05:21 PM
I had the kury first and didn't like the way they stuck out & felt weird with my legs way out here. I've tried these aero Pegs in all 3 positions & like the one in the middle. I have a 31" inseam. The color is now correct also.

indiatango
03-16-2014, 06:25 PM
Well, if they have corrected the color I need to contact them. I ordered through Wingstuff a couple of weeks ago and they just arrived this week. I would assume these were not old inventory due to the wait in delivery.

choptop
03-16-2014, 06:36 PM
Thanks, they will go on my "must have" list and I will ask for the Black ones.lol

GONRDN
03-16-2014, 07:18 PM
I love mine also. Don't care about the tint either.

GiddyupF6B
03-16-2014, 07:34 PM
I like mine a lot but two complaints.....at 6'3 I wish they were about 2 inches further forward. The purple tint in the sun doesn't match. With that being said, I would buy another set in a heart beat. I will get mine powder coated down the road and with my Ultimate King seat putting me back and inch and a half it's a little better but I still wish they were just a little further forward. I would like to be able to get my legs stretched out almost straight.

mercator1
03-16-2014, 10:29 PM
So, they haven't fixed the annodizing to remove that purple tint? i'm a few months away from buying a bagger anyway, so maybe they'll have it rectified by then.