PDA

View Full Version : Early Pick Up of my F6B

MOJO
03-17-2014, 02:12 PM
Just an update as I transition from a V-Twin to my F6B. My target date of picking up my Black Delux got moved up to this past Saturday as it got to 65 degrees outside. What a great day! As all of the add-ons (LED driving/Fog lights, tall WS, Mustang seat and DC outlet) were all installed Friday, and with a great window to grab and go, I decided to pick it up early-my wife pushing me as well! Glad I did. Put a couple hundred miles taking the family on rides and checking out this bike with multiple riders. WHAT A GREAT BIKE:lolup: No longer white knuckled driving, getting up to 50 from a dead stop into a turn. No longer feeling worn out or being numb from viabration-could ride for hours on this one. Music, and cruising efforlessley, with power. Riding 2U, no problem at all - can't even feel the passenger get on this machine. No more wind tunnel effects. A pleasure to ride this bike, and this bike gets noticed - many peaople stopping by to talk/see this machine. All I can say is WOW, and looking forward to many miles this summer. The only question now is figuring out where we are heading to and when (not if, any longer). Pics to follow soon.

choptop
03-17-2014, 03:11 PM
Wonderful to hear. Hope to get some good weather here someday, long range forecast does not call for any bike riding weather for this month.:icon_frown:

opas ride
03-17-2014, 04:29 PM
Your a lucky man...The weather here in Michigan is still cold and a boat load of snow...As Choptop said above, probably no riding for me either until April...Bought my bike 6 months ago and have ridden it 6 times since due to this lousy winter...Enjoy the F6B it is a great bike, I think!!

choptop
03-17-2014, 05:58 PM
Your a lucky man...The weather here in Michigan is still cold and a boat load of snow...As Choptop said above, probably no riding for me either until April...Bought my bike 6 months ago and have ridden it 6 times since due to this lousy winter...Enjoy the F6B it is a great bike, I think!!

Got an idea, come up here, pick me and the bike up and we will head south about 12 hours, I'll pay for gas.:icon_lol: