PDA

View Full Version : Just made a deal to buy a F6B Deluxe

Hogzilla
03-17-2014, 04:37 PM
I am new here but not new to the Goldwing. I have had one in the garage with my other bikes for 13 years. It was time to say good bye to the wing. She was a great bike and never left me stranded or caused any problems. It will be hard to say goodbye to my old friend. BUT I am excited about the new F6B. I loved the ride and handling and fell in love with the bike the first time I saw it. I had a Rune and enjoyed it but it was just a one seater and I like taking my wife with me so it never panned out to be a fit. Removing the top box is long over due for those of us who like the performance but don't need the extra storage and who are looking for a more sportier ride. Well now I have to decide what color to paint it. Thanks for letting me be a part of this board.

Hogzilla
Hot Springs, AR

FlaMike
03-17-2014, 05:21 PM
.welcome20. from Fla.

dickiedeals
03-17-2014, 05:55 PM
.welcome20.From Port St. John Fl.'surfing':th_sunbathe:......................... ..Dickie

Arkf6bRider
03-17-2014, 05:55 PM
I feel your pain. I traded my wing for F6b. It too was a great ride but for the first 1000 miles on my new ride I have not missed the Wing. Maybe we can plan a ride sometime. I'm not far from you

From Little Rock. (with sunshine today)

choptop
03-17-2014, 05:56 PM
Congrats, and the group keep growing.:041:

Hornblower
03-17-2014, 05:56 PM
Yes, welcome Hogzilla 'welcome gang' I guess you could say the F6B is the young man's Goldwing but there are several of us more mature guys on this forum who don't know we're old :icon_rolleyes: Borrowing from a Forrest Gump quote...old is as old does :041:

Hogzilla
03-17-2014, 07:50 PM
I feel your pain. I traded my wing for F6b. It too was a great ride but for the first 1000 miles on my new ride I have not missed the Wing. Maybe we can plan a ride sometime. I'm not far from you

From Little Rock. (with sunshine today)

Look forward to meeting you! I am reducing my inventory of bikes down to 3. I am selling my BMW 1200GS and the Goldwing. I will really miss the BMW, but I don't ride it much anymore and the F6B should almost fill the void. Keeping my Ultra Limited for long two up touring and my custom chopper Hogzilla for the Razorback events. I will post when I get the bike home.

F6B-RICH
03-17-2014, 08:10 PM
'welcome gang' and :congrats: from NJ .batman-smilie.

Elin in So. Cal.
03-18-2014, 12:00 AM
'welcome gang' from the rest of us who can't stop smiling.

Today I rode the Red Queen in a search for a missing dog, handing out fliers and talking to folks. The odometer turned over 6,000 miles in the process. More miles to come, and hopefully my new friend from Colorado will find her missing dog. Sad if she doesn't.

It's about the riding. This is my first really BIG bike, and I love it. Now I know why all you guys have/had Gold Wings.

And on painting, Mr. Hogzilla, go for a pearl coat--say a deep burgundy with a blue pearl topcoat. THAT would be awesome.

Blotar
03-18-2014, 05:13 PM
Welcome from Texas
Blotar:icon_biggrin: