PDA

View Full Version : Check out Honda of Russellville

TeamSix
03-19-2014, 09:10 AM
Honda of Russellville (Arkansas) is an awesome dealer (as dealers go). Call and talk to Wes. Great guy, great customer service. If you didn't know, they offer the 'HR Signature Series' which is custom paint IN ANY COLOR you want! Includes painting the dash too! All Wes needs is the paint manufacturer's name and the paint code. Order up a custom painted 2013 for $18,885 or the 2014 for $19,885. That price includes the fresh paint which will also cure the stock paint issue. You can also customize your new F6 with whatever accessories you desire before picking it up. Fly into Little Rock, he'll pick you up, complete the sale, and ride your new bike home! Can't beat the price or the customer service!! I don't know Wes or anyone at HR personally nor am I affiliated with them. I was treated so well that they are now my dealer of choice and just wanted to pass this on to all perspective buyers.

Steve 0080
03-19-2014, 09:15 AM
A few board members have gotten bikes there….

FlyinF
03-19-2014, 09:56 AM
Yup what you say is correct. But...........if you have any issues with your bike once you get it home that is another story. I bought a couple bikes from them, one had an issue where their make ready guy cross threaded a screw to get to the battery. I sent them an email (addressed to sales and management) and they never had the courtesy to respond to my message. With the money I saved buying from them made up for their lack of attention to customer feed back. Just keep this in mind when buying from them.

RickW
03-19-2014, 10:58 AM
Yup what you say is correct. But...........if you have any issues with your bike once you get it home that is another story. I bought a couple bikes from them, one had an issue where their make ready guy cross threaded a screw to get to the battery. I sent them an email (addressed to sales and management) and they never had the courtesy to respond to my message. With the money I saved buying from them made up for their lack of attention to customer feed back. Just keep this in mind when buying from them.

You probably needed to call them up instead.
We have talked to a lot of people that have gotten bikes from them without any issues at all. They will take care of anything if you call. Emails sometimes get lost between people if they are not directed to a specific individual.

Our sales rep there is Earl. Incredibly nice guy.

FlyinF
03-19-2014, 11:24 AM
I bought 2 new motorcycles from HOR and both deals were done entirely by emails (except call for deposit). There was never an email problem when buying, but apparently an email on a problem goes unanswered by several people. I did not pursue it because I am a retired aircraft tech and solved the problem myself and I knew they would not offer to replace the damaged parts, why go through the hassle and end up the loser.
Consider yourself lucky for not having any problems.
I don't mean to bad mouth them as I think they are a good place to buy and have good people working there.............I am only making a statement of fact.........and should I want a new Honda I would go to them first.........no place locally comes close to their prices.

Scotrod
03-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Bought (2) 6's from Wes last Sept. I'd buy there again. :yes: