PDA

View Full Version : It's a done deal!

Hogzilla
03-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Today I finally pulled the trigger for good. I went by the paint store and picked up my paint and headed to Russellville. Put a deposit down and handed over the paint. It will be around 2 weeks before I get to pick it up, but I am used to waiting. We just got finished waiting 6 months to have our motorhome built, so 2 weeks is a cake walk! I ended up with a 2013 deluxe with custom paint, smoked lenses, fog lights, extended backrest, rear luggage rack (non-Honda), passenger headset hook up, and an eleven inch fixed smoked windshield. The color is a custom color, chrome yellow with pearl overlay. I have had a yellow bike in my garage for 13 years and just couldn't handle not having one. The reason I did not go with the pearl yellow is that, I thought it was too light of yellow with the black. The Chrome yellow has a lot more orange in it, which really looks good next to the black. I am hoping the pearl with silver and yellow gold will make it pop in the sun. One other cool thing. While I was there they uncovered the bike in the crate so I could take a picture of it. They said we will send you photos of the progress along the way. Honda of Russellville is a really great dealer. Now on to the accessories!! I look forward to learning the bike and being a part of this board. Thanks for having me!

choptop
03-20-2014, 07:21 PM
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:041::041::041::041:

GONRDN
03-20-2014, 07:25 PM
Congrats!! Looking forward to the pics of that color combo.

Scotrod
03-20-2014, 07:49 PM
GOOD DEAL!!! :yes:

Another HOR customer here as well!!!

F6B-RICH
03-20-2014, 07:52 PM
:congrats: on your F6B purchase .batman-smilie.

FlaMike
03-20-2014, 08:31 PM
Congrats on your custom ride. Looking forward to pics once you get it.

firetech
03-20-2014, 08:37 PM
Congrats on the purchase.
Cant wait to see that color, sounds nice.

Hogzilla
03-20-2014, 09:38 PM
Thanks everyone! I look forward to learning from everyone. Can't wait to see the bike! I would have gotten the bike next week but the painter is going on vacation. I hope he is well rested when he gets back so there are no mess ups.

Hogzilla
03-20-2014, 09:45 PM
Thanks everyone! I look forward to learning from everyone. Can't wait to see the bike! I would have gotten the bike next week but the painter is going on vacation. I hope he is well rested when he gets back so there are no mess ups.

CaptRob
03-20-2014, 10:56 PM
:041:I am new to the gang as well! This is going to be a fun group to be involved with! An elite group!!