PDA

View Full Version : TOO MUCH SEX

Westernbiker
03-21-2014, 10:41 AM
I couldn't help but over-hear two guys in their mid-twenties while sitting at a bar.

One of the guys says to his buddy, "Man you look tired."

His buddy says, "Dude I'm exhausted. My girlfriend and I have sex all the time. I just don't know what to do."

A seasoned fellow about my age, sitting a couple of stools down had also overheard the conversation. He looked over at the two young men and with the wisdom of years says, "Marry her. That'll put a stop to that shit." :crackup:

GONRDN
03-21-2014, 11:25 AM
:lolup:

bobbyf6b
03-21-2014, 12:13 PM
Sad but true. :icon_doh:

Sorcerer
03-21-2014, 01:19 PM
Put a jar on the night stand next to your bed. Put a $1.00 in the jar every time you have sex. On your wedding night you will remove $1.00 every time you have sex. Upon your death your grand children will wonder why there is a jar full of $1.00 bills next to the bed.

dickiedeals
03-21-2014, 03:36 PM
No such thing as Too Much Sex. That's like saying "Too Much Money"!................Dickie

CaptRob
03-21-2014, 03:59 PM
What food diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%? Wedding Cake!

Elin in So. Cal.
03-22-2014, 03:11 AM
You guys are HARSH, but that's funny! However, that being said, I bet not a one of you would change your situation. :icon_rolleyes:

You guys are the good ones. You all got married (probably young), stayed married (through good times and bad), and raised a passel of kids (maybe). Salt of the earth and all that. There for folks when they're in trouble. Pillars of the community. Living with someone who knows you better than anyone, and STILL loves you.

Behind every good man is a wife cheering him on.

OK, maybe it is getting deep in here. I'm goin' to bed. G'nite.

Westernbiker
03-24-2014, 08:45 AM
Yup, you're right. I was married for 16 years, I tried like hell to hold it together at the end but it takes two to want to do that. No regrets, have two beautiful daughters and a ton of memories. :icon_biggrin:

motozeke
03-24-2014, 07:29 PM
14 years and counting (been together for almost 20). Wouldn't change a thing, but let's face it... stereotypes usually have a strong basis in experience.

Oh, and it's probably equally true that marriage makes men gain weight.