PDA

View Full Version : Stepped up!

Slingah
03-22-2014, 06:49 AM
I moved on up to the F6B. Black Deluxe. I'm pumped.
I'm looking forward to being part of this community and you all helped big time with my deciding on this bike with everything you have said about it. I bought it without riding first. I know I'll love it.
My name is Slingah. It would be Slinger but we don't pronounce our "R"'s here in Massachusetts:lolup:

ReserveBum
03-22-2014, 07:06 AM
welcome Slingah. I pick my black deluxe up next Friday assuming it doesn't snow again! Hope to meet you on some of our great New England roads

F6B-RICH
03-22-2014, 07:39 AM
'welcome gang' & :congrats: from NJ.Have fun with your new toy.Also :congrats: on getting the FAST black F6B not that SSSSSLLLLLOOOOWWWW red F6B .batman-smilie.

Hornblower
03-22-2014, 07:44 AM
Welcome, Slingah! You have made an excellent choice in the Black Deluxe. You might as well go ahead and get some of that Liquid Glass coming to protect your paint from the inevitable swirls :icon_rolleyes:

Slingah
03-22-2014, 08:28 AM
Just need some warm weather. This is the longest winter ever!

CaptRob
03-22-2014, 10:19 AM
Good choice of black Deluxe. I have had mine almost 2 weeks now!!! 70 and sunny in Atlanta I hope it warms up soon for all of you yankees!!:bronze07:

Slingah
03-22-2014, 06:56 PM
Welcome, Slingah! You have made an excellent choice in the Black Deluxe. You might as well go ahead and get some of that Liquid Glass coming to protect your paint from the inevitable swirls :icon_rolleyes:

I do plan on doing that right when I get it. I'll probably get a custom paint job down the road.

Slingah
03-22-2014, 07:00 PM
welcome Slingah. I pick my black deluxe up next Friday assuming it doesn't snow again! Hope to meet you on some of our great New England roads

There talkin SNOW this week. I am picking up end of next week too........depending

Thanks all for the welcome!

Kawi69
03-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Hey Slingah, Welcome from NH. I live in Rochester. I just love my bike & u will to maybe we can ride together some time'all/right':biggthumpup:'riding':banana::icon_smflag:

Elin in So. Cal.
03-24-2014, 06:08 PM
...getting the FAST black F6B not that SSSSSLLLLLOOOOWWWW red F6B .batman-smilie.

Them's fightin' woids, F6B-Rich!!! (Please kindly note the RED bow on my stand in.)

choptop
03-24-2014, 06:19 PM
Welcome and enjoy.

SteveM
03-24-2014, 06:20 PM
Welcome,

My black deluxe is just up the road from you in Norwell.

MarcPW
03-27-2014, 09:35 PM
What is snow ?

(It never snows in Auckland... Lucky me !)

BuzzzPhotos
03-27-2014, 09:45 PM
Great Choice! Come visit Texas to warm up. It'll be a great ride.

Slingah
03-28-2014, 05:41 AM
F6B is all tagged and ready to go. Cold,wind and rain on the horizon for a few days then hopefully I can pick it up. I'm so excited. Thanks for the welcome and I'll keep my eye out for you SteveM.

ReserveBum
03-28-2014, 06:36 AM
After waiting months, today was to be THE DAY! Had it all scheduled to pick up the new black deluxe and we have an ice storm....really, a effin ice storm?????? Making me crazy, I have appointments all week and a wedding shower next weekend.

Slingah
03-28-2014, 07:23 AM
After waiting months, today was to be THE DAY! Had it all scheduled to pick up the new black deluxe and we have an ice storm....really, a effin ice storm?????? Making me crazy, I have appointments all week and a wedding shower next weekend.

Bummer!

RickW
03-28-2014, 07:35 AM
I'm looking forward to being part of this community and you all helped big time with my deciding on this bike with everything you have said about it. I bought it without riding first. I know I'll love it.
My name is Slingah. It would be Slinger but we don't pronounce our "R"'s here in Massachusetts:lolup:

Congrats and Welcome.
Weather has to break sooner or later up here. You would think with the law of averages we have seen all of the bad weather and go right into Summer.

WingStuff
03-31-2014, 05:03 PM

Welcome Slingah from sunny San Clemente, California. Way to step it up. If you "need" any accessories for your new ride, we'll take great care of you! Check us out online, give us call or email us and we'll be happy to assist. Ride safe and enjoy!

Darkknight
04-01-2014, 08:47 AM
Welcome Slingah,
Enfield Ct isn't very close to your location, but maybe our paths will cross sometime.
There is a gathering in Franklin N.C for members of our forum that takes place over Labor Day Weekend. I missed it last year but I plan to attend this year. If you go, maybe we can meet along the way. Planning a relaxed ride, 2 days down and 2 days back.
I'll probably also be going to Americade in NY this year. So, who knows...
You WILL love this bike. I rode to Acadia National Park last year and it was beautiful. We rode home in 8 hrs of pouring rain and wind and both sweetie and I enjoyed the whole experience.
OK I'm leaving work early today to ride. It should be in the upper 40's by the time I get home. I can't wait for the warm weather!!!

goldtahoe
04-01-2014, 09:46 AM
F6B is all tagged and ready to go. Cold,wind and rain on the horizon for a few days then hopefully I can pick it up. I'm so excited. Thanks for the welcome and I'll keep my eye out for you SteveM.

Now comes the fun part ... let's see how much accessorizing you do in next 6 months ... the $pending doesn't stop ... LOL

Steve 0080
04-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Welcome...and get ready to smoke off the M/C!!!!

Slingah
04-01-2014, 08:55 PM
need.........warm.........dry.........weather..... .
today was pushing 50* shooting for a Thursday pick up! fingers crossed

Slingah
04-03-2014, 01:16 PM
I picked up the new machine. First ride on a F6B ever. Love it, love it, love it.
I had an old lady pull out in front of me on a familiar road, I could see a half mile ahead so I hit the throttle and passed her. I was going 90 before I knew what hit me. Chit eatin' grin the whole way home.
There is a lot of sand on the ground now from the winter so I'm going to keep it garaged for awhile. But cannot wait to put on some miles.
And I'm not sure but I think BLACK has to be the faster color!!! :icon_cool:
Peace F6B brethren.

ED209
04-03-2014, 02:41 PM
I picked up the new machine. First ride on a F6B ever. Love it, love it, love it.
I had an old lady pull out in front of me on a familiar road, I could see a half mile ahead so I hit the throttle and passed her. I was going 90 before I knew what hit me. Chit eatin' grin the whole way home.
There is a lot of sand on the ground now from the winter so I'm going to keep it garaged for awhile. But cannot wait to put on some miles.
And I'm not sure but I think BLACK has to be the faster color!!! :icon_cool:
Peace F6B brethren.

Oh boy, another black one. :catfight: Now if you were on a red one, you would have been going 110mph before you knew it. :icon_mrgreen:

90mph :crackup: :duck:

CaptRob
04-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Don't let em' fool ya:shock: Black is faster but only by a small margin.