PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Bike Fest

bobbyf6b
03-25-2014, 03:16 PM
Due to controversy over AZ Bikeweek, another event has been created. I'll be supporting this event. The other one has gotten lame, IMHO. F-Scottsdale. :)

If anyone in AZ wants to hang out or ride let me know.

http://www.phoenixbikefest.com

hiflyer
03-25-2014, 06:13 PM
Scottsdale getting a little too uppity ?

bobbyf6b
03-25-2014, 07:11 PM
Scottsdale getting a little too uppity ?

Yep. Over the years they have been taking more and more money from the charity rides, and the riders. (Sanctioned rides end at venue) This year the Scottsdale HD dealer made some deal to keep all other dealers out. Pretty sad. Usually all dealers in the valley (including non HD dealers) are represented at the main venue. The Phoenix event will also have free admission (except concerts). The other event charges you just to see the vendors.

billphoenix
03-28-2014, 09:21 PM
Yep. Over the years they have been taking more and more money from the charity rides, and the riders. (Sanctioned rides end at venue) This year the Scottsdale HD dealer made some deal to keep all other dealers out. Pretty sad. Usually all dealers in the valley (including non HD dealers) are represented at the main venue. The Phoenix event will also have free admission (except concerts). The other event charges you just to see the vendors.

I went to AZ Bike week for a few years but it's mainly Harley Vendors and a few Food Venders, and hardly any shade to cool off.

I even put my F6B in the bagger Bike Show last year and they made me park at the far end of the line away from the Custom Harley Baggers. I had allot of people look at and ask about my bike, but of course no mention from the judges.

Just a corporate Harley poser, love fest.

Been there, done that, don't need to "pose", I'll just go ride!

But this Phoenix Bike Fest looks interesting. Thanks for posting it.

billphoenix
03-29-2014, 01:39 PM
Here's some pics of AZ Bike Week 2013 Bagger Competition.

Mine was the only bike down on this end at first. They wouldn't let me park my "Metric" in the center with the HD's where all the people were even though I paid my fee like everyone else.

I won't be attending anymore.

Notice in the last picture a group of guys checking out the F6B.

F6B looks as good as any other Custom Bagger

bobbyf6b
03-31-2014, 10:03 PM
These are two rides I plan to attend. If anyone wants to join me, let me know.

4919 4920