PDA

View Full Version : RAMPAGE BIKE LIFT

Bosman1
03-25-2014, 06:35 PM
Just curious if anyone has used or purchased a Rampage motorcycle lift? We trailer our bike during our eight month winters, but this unit goes in the back of a pickup truck and it will allow us to pull the rv trailer at the same time. Might as well have all the toys with us during our travel.

The new bike has been in the garage for three weeks and still no test ride, so we were thinking of packing up and heading south for some demo rides.
So far the mods include a trailer hitch, PIAA H7 lights, Backrest. Rivco pegs and a slightly taller tinted sheilld coming. Pics coming soon with bike and custom Sarasota trailer.

The waiting game is killing me. I have to take this bike for a rip.

52edub
03-25-2014, 06:58 PM
I can sympathise with that. Here in Virginia we are teased with good weather for a day or two followed by cold and wet/snow days. I am sick of this weather. I have seen that particular lift at rallies, but no experience with it. Sounds like it would work for you to bring the bike and trailer.

Scotrod
03-25-2014, 08:10 PM
This what I have used w/several bikes in my truck as well as other trailers, etc:

http://www.discountramps.com/black-widow-motorcycle-ramp.htm

The added fairing / limited visibility of the 6 reeeeeally makes it exciting!!!

When loading, ya gotta have faith in what you cannot see!!! LOL!!!!

Bosman1
03-26-2014, 04:33 PM
This what I have used w/several bikes in my truck as well as other trailers, etc:

http://www.discountramps.com/black-widow-motorcycle-ramp.htm

The added fairing / limited visibility of the 6 reeeeeally makes it exciting!!!

When loading, ya gotta have faith in what you cannot see!!! LOL!!!!

As of yet there is not a scratch on the bike. I think the ramp would add a mark or two. lol
I think I will go with something mechanical rather than rely on my talent.
Thanks for the response.

Scotrod
03-26-2014, 09:32 PM
I understand!
I only need the ramp about 1 week out of the year and the rest of the time it's stored inside.
The Rampage unit does look pretty slick!!!!