PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone. just want to say hi

winginitrick
03-26-2014, 01:11 AM
hey yall.....im new to these parts. not new to forums, just new to this f6b forum. ive been riding goldwings since 1993, when i bought a new SE. the wife and i have been all over this fine country on the 93, then i bought a new 2003 in (03) black, and her a brand new 2006 vtx, last year, so she could ride her own. weve been enjoying the rides ever since. i love this new f6b. i think honda hit a home run bringing this baby out! right now im down from riding because my hips (both of them) decided to say **** ya, and started rubbing bone on bone, and so i have had to get the left one replaced, now the right one is hurting, so i will have to take some time off for that one too. so my message to yall is, DONT EVER GET OLD!!!!! lol..............but i guess it beats the alternative! yall keep on winginit rick :039:

F6B-RICH
03-26-2014, 07:21 AM
'welcome gang' from NJ :039: Good luck on your hip problem it does not sound like fun .batman-smilie.

Westernbiker
03-26-2014, 09:03 AM
Hope all goes well with the hips!

DanoHio
03-26-2014, 10:27 AM
Welcome from another Ohio guy.

I have had both hips replaced. Doesn't help you now, but you will be able to ride with no problem after they heal.

Good luck.

Deer Slayer
03-26-2014, 10:36 AM
'welcome gang' You will do just fine. Best to do replacements in the winter. My wife just had total right knee replacement accomplished and was released from Doctor care at the 5 week point. Hurry up and ride. :stretcher: then after repair happygirl

winginitrick
03-26-2014, 10:58 AM
thanks for all the well wishes, and advice. my left one (the one thats done) feels just fine. no problem, no pain. but the right one, while im doin the rehab, for the left one, the right one starts hurtin!!!!! ya know? real pain in the ass. yall keep on winginit rick

motozeke
03-27-2014, 01:25 PM
I have had both hips replaced. Doesn't help you now, but you will be able to ride with no problem after they heal.

Good luck.

I had my left hip replaced and what a world of difference... like so many people I now wonder why I didn't do it sooner (though in my case I do know the answer to that--I wanted to wait until the end of the riding season!).