PDA

View Full Version : About to pick up a 2013 F6B and ..............

LX2
03-26-2014, 01:38 PM
I need some stowage ideas on long distance rides 2UP. I'm used to having a trunk and before that on my Valkyrie Tourer I had a Route 66 T-Bag on the luggage rack.
I'm looking for suggestions on what rack I should put on the back of the F6B Deluxe and a bag for storage. I don't mind the idea of removing a larger rack and putting a smaller one on for around town stuff, even a small bag for it too.

Thank

LL

hiflyer
03-26-2014, 01:50 PM
I need some stowage ideas on long distance rides 2UP. I'm used to having a trunk and before that on my Valkyrie Tourer I had a Route 66 T-Bag on the luggage rack.
I'm looking for suggestions on what rack I should put on the back of the F6B Deluxe and a bag for storage. I don't mind the idea of removing a larger rack and putting a smaller one on for around town stuff, even a small bag for it too.

Thank

LL

Try the bikemp3 rack or the one from hondabikepro. Both look and work great. I have the option of a trunk or using the t-bag. The t-bag (mine has an extendable handle and wheels) works great and actually holds more stuff than my trunk. Look around on the forum for answers to the questions you have...... even before you ask them. Congratulations!

stepbill
03-26-2014, 02:29 PM
Welcome!!!! This was the first purchase that I made for my bike and it was from Dale (Hondabikepro).

rear racks are 175.00 shipped to you in the us, i can make them any size that you would like, they are powder coated texture black, you can bolt a trunk to them, they are flat, and have many easy to use slots on the edges, for straps or bungees cords. dale
the bag i have here is bolted to the rack, makes the bag hard to steel.

Last edited by hondabikepro; 12-24-2013 at 03:41 PM.

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?296-rear-rack-for-f6b/page2&highlight=rear+racks

check post #28 for pics. This is a quality piece that will last forever or till I wreck my bike!

Steve 0080
03-26-2014, 02:31 PM
Welcome to the board !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.batman-smilie.

FlaMike
03-26-2014, 05:16 PM
Welcome from Fla.

Been to TX a few times including Flower Mounds (daughter in Argyle). You guys have some killer roads to ride and great BBQ to go with the rides.

Had 2 Valks among other no trunk bikes and yrs back, I used T bags a lot. But lots of choices now and currently looking at this one from Tourmaster. http://www.tourmaster.com/xcart/product.php?productid=306&cat=64
Has a bunch of features, raincover, even a slot on bottom for a laptop, and comes in a few different sizes. A little pricey but appears well made. Have a bro who swears by his.

I also have BikeMP3 rack and it is perfectly sized. The other rack mentioned also is good sized. Don't even bother with Honda rack.

F6B-RICH
03-26-2014, 08:18 PM
'welcome gang' from NJ :039: .batman-smilie.