PDA

View Full Version : looking at becoming a owner

Redd
03-28-2014, 09:08 PM
Hello, names Redd. Been looking around here for a little while. I live in south eastern mi. I just sold my xr1200x last fall and am looking at getting an f6b deluxe in the next month or so. I have had an 02 wing before, and a 98 valk. What I'm looking to know is what I should offer for 2013 or 14. I'm wondering what would be a good deal on one. Thanks for your help, and I hope to be an owner soon.

CaptRob
03-28-2014, 09:18 PM
Hello, names Redd. Been looking around here for a little while. I live in south eastern mi. I just sold my xr1200x last fall and am looking at getting an f6b deluxe in the next month or so. I have had an 02 wing before, and a 98 valk. What I'm looking to know is what I should offer for 2013 or 14. I'm wondering what would be a good deal on one. Thanks for your help, and I hope to be an owner soon.

You will love it. Check out "what did you pay thread" lots in there

claytonsdad
03-28-2014, 09:41 PM
I've been looking at F6Bs too. While some current owners may not like hearing it, 2013 base models can be had in my area for just under $15k out the door. Deluxe is about $1k more. I saw someone post the theory that Honda is wanting to clear the 2013s out of their dealierships prior to the introduction of the new Valk next month. I believe it has to be something like that for them to discount their inventory to that extent. I don't figure that pricing would be all that different in your area. Prices seem to be changing with time right now.

Steve 0080
03-28-2014, 10:43 PM
Nothing wrong with paying $16 K for a deluxe !!!!! Welcome!