PDA

View Full Version : F6B Riders in West Texas

MOODY
05-27-2013, 08:19 PM
I'm just wondering are there any F6B riders in the West Texas area, My wife and I live in Snyder Texas
If so would be interested in meeting

Hyperion
05-28-2013, 11:18 PM
I am in Dallas. I haven't seen anyone on here from west Texas.

MOODY
05-29-2013, 09:32 PM
We were in the Metro area this past weekend on our way to Oklahoma ran into a little rain on I-35 was really surprised how planted the bike felt, This is the best bike I have ever ridden, My dealer said mine was the only one sold from Dallas to El Paso, and when I bought mine he said there were only 3 others sold in Texas , We were in Hill country all last week and didn't see one there

mike neal
08-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Hi Guys:
Got mine in June from H&W Honda in Marshall TX. Living in Henderson which is half way between Dallas and Shreveport in East Texas. Not many F6B's seen in this neck of the woods. I put some of the shinny bling on the fairing and added some nice fender bling as well as the National Cycle windscreen which I dropped down 3 inches lower than their factory lowest setting....which make it almost perfect for deflecting bugs the size of small birds but still lets air in to cool off the rider.

Maybe when the weather cools off we plan a get together.

Mike Neal
5 k miles and headed to the darkside

Jeff6b
08-15-2013, 02:31 PM
I am in the Dallas area as well, have not been west yet on the bike but north and east. Hows the riding and heat out that way?

bobbyf6b
08-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Hi Guys:
Got mine in June from H&W Honda in Marshall TX. Living in Henderson which is half way between Dallas and Shreveport in East Texas. Not many F6B's seen in this neck of the woods. I put some of the shinny bling on the fairing and added some nice fender bling as well as the National Cycle windscreen which I dropped down 3 inches lower than their factory lowest setting....which make it almost perfect for deflecting bugs the size of small birds but still lets air in to cool off the rider.

Maybe when the weather cools off we plan a get together.

Mike Neal
5 k miles and headed to the darkside

Can we see pics and find out more about what you did with the windshield?