PDA

View Full Version : GREAT WEATHER!

Westernbiker
04-01-2014, 04:41 PM
This picture was taken of me yesterday about 1:00 in the afternoon. Yes the day was beautiful with just a short sleeve shirt, what a great day! :biggthumpup:
I feel for ya'll up there in the snow states! :icon_mrgreen:

Paul B Blues
04-03-2014, 11:21 AM
I am so jealous, still cold and wet in the Highlands 'windy'

gray rider
04-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Not to whine and complain but it is snowing hard with a foot of snow predicted by noon tomorrow with 45 mph winds. We just can't get a break in our endless winter. Last year we had snow through mid May then it rained for six weeks and then terrible drought and 90+ degrees with no Spring weather.

choptop
04-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Not to whine and complain but it is snowing hard with a foot of snow predicted by noon tomorrow with 45 mph winds. We just can't get a break in our endless winter. Last year we had snow through mid May then it rained for six weeks and then terrible drought and 90+ degrees with no Spring weather.

7+" across the border and still snowing.

Steve 0080
04-04-2014, 11:07 AM
And WHY do you folks live in those conditions.....I get the changing of the seasons....-40'...thats where I get confused.... that and riding but for 4 months of the year....

gray rider
04-04-2014, 07:00 PM
For once this winter we dodged the bullet. As stated yesterday 12 inches of snow predicted but mercifully we received 1.5 inches. The storm moved slightly east and the BIG snow dumped 30 miles east of us. Maybe there is hope for Spring after all.

Paul B Blues
04-05-2014, 07:22 AM
Well we've just has two days of rain, mostly over night thankfully, and yesterday was like living in Brigadoon "But not as cheesy" "KiltSmiley" Tomorrow is supposed to be slightly warmer so I'm going to venture out. Fingers crossed most of the salt has been washed off the roads. 'riding'

Paul B Blues
04-05-2014, 07:24 AM
For once this winter we dodged the bullet. As stated yesterday 12 inches of snow predicted but mercifully we received 1.5 inches. The storm moved slightly east and the BIG snow dumped 30 miles east of us. Maybe there is hope for Spring after all.

Some good luck then....'motorcycle-rider4;