PDA

View Full Version : NEW LORDS PRAYER BY A 15 YEAR OLD (serious)

Westernbiker
04-02-2014, 09:40 AM
BY A 15 yr. OLD SCHOOL KID who got an A+ for this entry (TOTALLY AWESOME)!

The Lord's Prayer is not allowed in most public schools anymore because the word 'God' is mentioned.....A kid in Arizona I think wrote the attached NEW School prayer:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Now I sit me down in school Where praying is against the rule For this great nation under God Finds mention of Him very odd. If scripture now the class recites, It violates the Bill of Rights. And anytime my head I bow Becomes a Federal matter now. Our hair can be purple, orange or green, That's no offense; it's a freedom scene..The law is specific, the law is precise. Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice. For praying in a public hall Might offend someone with no faith at all..In silence alone we must meditate, God's name is prohibited by the Provence. We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks, And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks...They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible. To quote the Good Book makes me liable. We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen, And the 'unwed daddy,' our Senior King. It's 'inappropriate' to teach right from wrong, We're taught that such 'judgments' do not belong..We can get our condoms and birth controls, Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles...But the Ten Commandments are not allowed, No word of God must reach this crowd. It's scary here I must confess, When chaos reigns the school's a mess. So, Lord, this silent plea I make: Should I be shot; My soul please take! :icon_frown:
Amen

If you aren't ashamed to do this, Please pass this on..Jesus said, 'If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father.'

dickiedeals
04-02-2014, 11:54 AM
I feel sorry for my Grandchildren and their children. They will not know what Freedom was. Sad thing is we the American public are letting it Happen!............I'm ashamed. Are you?...Dickie

Westernbiker
04-02-2014, 01:04 PM
I am ashamed as to what this country is becoming and how some of these people cunduct themselves. HOWEVER, I am NOT ashamed of my actions on a daily basis or the way I live my life. I live and conduct myself the way I was brought up. Believe me, being brought up in a very strick western/Catholic family was no picnic. I was taught respect for women, my elders, God and country, work hard for what you wanted and do not let anyone take it away from you. Taught right from wrong AND the punishment that went along with NOT doing the right thing. Taught to turn the other cheek when hit and taught to take care of the situation when that other cheek got hit. Most now days do not know what chivalry is, boy I do and practice it to this day, along with everything else I was taught. We said yes, no mamm and yes, no sir and there was no reason not to say that, no matter who you were talking to, if you did forget you might get knocked up side the head. All we can do it seems is to cunduct ourselves, help conduct our children and anyone else we have an influence on, the way we think is best. I'm sorry but we will never change the attitude of these people, after all, it was the way they were brought up and the differences in the way we all think!

4DI2D
04-02-2014, 02:18 PM
It's never too late to hope that people will get their heads out of their political correctum.

Steve 0080
04-02-2014, 02:29 PM
+ 1………….

MarcPW
04-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Westerbiker, I agree 100% with you. We have a good say in France when talking to one of those jerks: "So you mother fed you, right ? Mine raised me, that's the difference..."