PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Day TOMORROW!!

Hogzilla
04-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Well the delivery day is finally upon me! The bike has been painted and assembled. Tomorrow it will have the accessories installed and I will be pick it up tomorrow afternoon. They sent me a few shots of the bike of the paint but I cant tell much about it from the photos. It is hard to see the pearl in the paint so tomorrow will tell whether I picked the right colors or not. I did have them paint the entire rear end and I like the way that looks. I will try and post a pic they sent me via text. I am excited

Alberta Beagle
04-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Congrats Hoggy!!!
I'm sure you won't get much sleep tonight.

Beagle

Hogzilla
04-03-2014, 08:06 PM
4984 498549864987 The color just doesn't look right and to be honest I don't know which is the correct color. I am thinking the one with the front of the bike. It is a darker yellow than what is being seen

Hogzilla
04-03-2014, 08:12 PM
Congrats Hoggy!!!
I'm sure you won't get much sleep tonight.

Beagle

LOL! It is amazing how excited I still get over getting a new toy. The worse part of this is the drive to Russellville through the mountains.

Slingah
04-03-2014, 08:40 PM
LOL! It is amazing how excited I still get over getting a new toy.

I know the feeling....took delivery today, can't remember the last time I was this worked up over a new toy.
Enjoy your day Hogzilla!

RT59
04-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Beautiful!!

Mrf13
04-03-2014, 08:55 PM
The drive back to Hot Springs would be the best part. Awesome road.
Even better bike.
I really like the color. Did not think I would.
Enjoy

Hogzilla
04-03-2014, 09:05 PM
The drive back to Hot Springs would be the best part. Awesome road.
Even better bike.
I really like the color. Did not think I would.
Enjoy

The bad thing about coming home with the bike is that it will be on a trailer. Going down Highway 7 with my new bike on a trailer is going to be brutal. I may have to contact a friend to come with me so I can ride it home.

Steve 0080
04-03-2014, 11:45 PM
I would ride Bitch just to able to ride my bike home and that is very hard for me to say!!!!! :yikes:

CaptRob
04-03-2014, 11:59 PM
"3wheelSmiley" Looks great!!

FlaMike
04-04-2014, 04:18 AM
Congrats. Bike looks great. Like the color.
Good choice on painting the license plate area & dash body color.

goldtahoe
04-04-2014, 08:06 AM
Sooooo ..... did you know prior to your choice of color that the 2014 model was going to be yellow?

I like the entire rear end painted ...

naga viper
04-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Very Sharp:yes:
congrats

Hogzilla
04-04-2014, 08:06 PM
Sooooo ..... did you know prior to your choice of color that the 2014 model was going to be yellow?

I like the entire rear end painted ...

Yes, But NOT this color. This is a catepillar tractor color with a pearl overlay. The photos show it to be the same as the pearl yellow honda uses but it is not. I was looked at several colors but always go back to yellow. I had a yellow gold wing for 13 years and a yellow BMW for 7 so I guess I am partial to yellow.

Hogzilla
04-04-2014, 08:18 PM
5020Well I brought the bike home today, I had to trailer it so all I could do was look at it through my rear view mirror. When I arrived home, I put the KURYAKYN grips for heated grips on. I went to install the throttle boss and lo and behold there were no screws in the package. I needed 4 longer screws to install this. So I contacted the manufacturer and they were gone for the weekend. So I will have to wait til next week to get that resolved. I also do not have my luggage rack, its still at the "powder coater" so who knows when that will arrive. So I decided to take it for a spin. Tomorrow will be the big ride but today, I just had to ride by myself. I have ridden the wing for 13 years and have always been impressed with the power and handling, BUT this bike is crazy good in the curvy stuff. It transitions like it is a sport bike. Quick and agile and so light. I am going to LOVE this bike!! Cant wait until I can do a full test with the wife tomorrow.

Arkf6bRider
04-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Sweet lookin ride. What area will you be riding in tomorrow? I tkink I'm going to take advantage of this great weather. I'll be be the old guy on a Red one. Last weekend I was up around Blanchard Springs. Might be in Hot Springs Sat.

Your gonna love your new ride............

Hogzilla
04-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Sweet lookin ride. What area will you be riding in tomorrow? I tkink I'm going to take advantage of this great weather. I'll be be the old guy on a Red one. Last weekend I was up around Blanchard Springs. Might be in Hot Springs Sat.

Your gonna love your new ride............

Not sure where I will be heading. I have to be at my grandson's soccer game at 10 so after that I am heading out somewhere. It is great to hear from an Arkansas owner. We will have to meet sometime and ride. Go HOGS!!

Arkf6bRider
04-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Looking forward to it.

Memphian
04-07-2014, 04:12 PM
The yellow really pops. Honda made a good choice going yellow for the 2014 model. I ride around Hot Springs every year, roads are close to me and fun to ride on. You're lucky that you have some good twisty roads in you're back yard.

Hogzilla
04-07-2014, 06:52 PM
The yellow really pops. Honda made a good choice going yellow for the 2014 model. I ride around Hot Springs every year, roads are close to me and fun to ride on. You're lucky that you have some good twisty roads in you're back yard.

I am thankful where I live, it is motorcycle heaven from Hot Springs to the north part of the state. We love going to east TN and riding around Pigeon Forge over to North Carolina. We will head that way the first week of June this year. Colorado later in the summer, another fantastic state to ride in! Can't wait til I get this bike set up like I like it for long rides.

Fla_rider
04-07-2014, 06:59 PM
We all know how you feel, can't find enough time to ride more. I've had mine about a week and she has about 385 miles on her.

John

Paul B Blues
04-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Hey that looks fantastic, bright and beautiful ;roughrider;