PDA

View Full Version : Sena Bluetooth

Alberta Beagle
05-28-2013, 09:05 PM
I picked up a Sena Bluetooth -SMH-10 the other day.
I have to say this is one slick device. Plays music through the headphones, allows me to pick up a call, if I choose to. And of course is a great communicator with up to to 3 more Sena users with up to 900 metres range.
Have had the opportunity to ride with it for the last 5-600 kms and I am loving it. Pretty decent sound for the music, no issues hearing on the phone and my friends tell me that when I am talking to them on the phone they can hear me better than when I am in my car.... and thats at 80 mph!!!

Great product IMHO!!!!

Beagle

Big Jay
11-08-2013, 08:19 PM
I agree, this is a great product, much better than the previous wireless cumunicators put out in the past. I was reading through some old threads and just thought I'd put in my .02 worth. Sena also makes the sm10 dualstream ,and with an adapter they sell you can listen to the radio on the f6b or a standard gold wing via Bluetooth , no wires to your helmet.

kjelders
11-09-2013, 08:51 PM
I bought a pair of the Sena SMH10 headsets. The wife and I used them on our 5,200 miles trip this past year. I had my garmin Nuvi, and Iphone paired to my headset and paired to her headset for intercom. She had her iPhone paired to her Sena for her taste in music and making phone calls. The system worked flawlessly.