PDA

View Full Version : Baggershield 11-19" Windshield

Patrick
04-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Got my new windshield. Service was great. Ordered it Monday afternoon of last week and had it delivered before noon on Thursday! Put it on over the weekend. The difference is amazing. Even with just the bottom portion the wind reduction is tremendous. Put it up for extra wind protection and it is so quiet that I hear the engine running. I love the look of it. Wanted something that maintained the look of the F6B. The bottom portion does that. With the dark tint, it looks like it was made for my black bike! And the lower half should work for 80% of my riding. But when I want extra protection on the highway I can get it by putting the top portion up in just a minute. Riding to the Grand Canyon tomorrow and can't wait to use it for a longer ride!

opas ride
04-09-2014, 09:30 AM
I also have the Baggershield and it works great for me. Looks nice on the bike and has sufficient wind protection when riding..I know there are many different shields available, but I will keep my current one as I am totally satisfied with it and like the tinted lower half and taller top half which compliment the look of my custom painted bike.....

Fla_rider
04-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Pics. Pics Pics. we want to see pics of the bike and pics of that big ditch out in Arizona!:041:

Patrick
04-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Sorry, didn't take any pics at the ditch! I'll make sure to do so next time. The ride was great! Only used the bottom portion of the windshield. It was perfectly still in the morning (40's and 50's) and some wind gusting this afternoon (temps around 70). Windshield worked great!