PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks to BobbyF6B!

Dave Ritsema
04-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Purchased some mini boards from him and we did it old school, transaction based on trust that the other guy was going to do what he said he would.
They are already happily residing on my bike, 45 minutes after the brown truck came by.
Great deal and a man of his word, Thanks again!

opas ride
04-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Good to know that most of the biking brothers/sisters are basically honest decent folks....I have made many "verbal hand shake" transactions on a couple of biker club web-sites and never yet been "stiffed".....There is always a few who make it bad for others, but so far I have been happy with my deals......

Dave Ritsema
04-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Good to know that most of the biking brothers/sisters are basically honest decent folks....I have made many "verbal hand shake" transactions on a couple of biker club web-sites and never yet been "stiffed".....There is always a few who make it bad for others, but so far I have been happy with my deals......

Same here, have made many transactions on the Valkyrie board over the last 16 years as well. Great site, starting to find myself more comfortable here ater 16 years on the VRCC and VOA boards. :yes:

Philbert40
04-11-2014, 05:44 PM
I'll bet you find alot of the same people here.

bobbyf6b
04-11-2014, 10:18 PM
You are very welcome Dave! I hope you enjoy them. For some weird reason I like my stock pegs. :icon_cool:

LX2
04-11-2014, 11:12 PM
I'll bet you find alot of the same people here.

Me too!
I was there back when the VOA was started. There are a few bad apples in every group but all my business deals and friendships were and still are, over the top. I can already tell the same goes with the guys here.

DJ TONY G
04-21-2014, 01:25 AM
I LOVE YOU TOO BOBBYF6B