PDA

View Full Version : Every day she amazes me

Fla_rider
04-15-2014, 06:08 PM
Today about a half an hour from leaving work we had a heavy downpour here in South Florida. So I threw my mesh jacket on to see just how wet I would get, fully expecting my lower legs to get wet from hwy spray and city puddles and maybe a damp shirt from the spray. I tucked my legs in behind those 6 cylinders and made the 20 miles dry as AAA meeting. Simply amazed it took me so long to buy this great bike. First tank 34 miles per gallon, 2nd tank 37 miles, I'm on the third tank and just hit 200 miles. So I'll fill it up in the morning and know the numbers then.

choptop
04-15-2014, 06:28 PM
Today about a half an hour from leaving work we had a heavy downpour here in South Florida. So I threw my mesh jacket on to see just how wet I would get, fully expecting my lower legs to get wet from hwy spray and city puddles and maybe a damp shirt from the spray. I tucked my legs in behind those 6 cylinders and made the 20 miles dry as AAA meeting. Simply amazed it took me so long to buy this great bike. First tank 34 miles per gallon, 2nd tank 37 miles, I'm on the third tank and just hit 200 miles. So I'll fill it up in the morning and know the numbers then.

:yes::yes:

GiddyupF6B
04-15-2014, 07:27 PM
I know about AA but is AAA for people with a more serious drinking problem??? Lol........:icon_mrgreen:

Fla_rider
04-15-2014, 08:10 PM
Just goes to show you I never been there!:yikes: