PDA

View Full Version : FOX NEWS ANSWERS OBAMA!

Westernbiker
04-18-2014, 09:54 AM
Wow. I can't believe Fox News had the guts to do this. It's about time!

Wonderful. :yes: It should be played every day until the American public wakes up. If you are not a regular watcher of Fox News (especially during the daytime hours) Then you may have missed this RETORT by Neil Cavuto. This is an excellent response to the contradictory occupant of the White House. :shock: Takes only a moment to watch. You'll want to send it on to others who have meaningful things going on in the daytime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDdmtJCEWPAv=DDdmtJCEWPA

GONRDN
04-18-2014, 10:00 AM
Wont let me watch it.

Westernbiker
04-18-2014, 10:09 AM
Wont let me watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDdmtJCEWPA

erazor55
04-18-2014, 10:18 AM
That last one did work. Thanks for posting it.

GONRDN
04-18-2014, 10:20 AM
Riveting to say the least.

goldtahoe
04-18-2014, 11:13 AM
You clearly have a problem with Obama ... and that's fine however encouraging others to follow your thoughts on this forum is crazy ... good luck with your health the rest of Obama's term!

opas ride
04-18-2014, 11:32 AM
The true "facts" are that over half this country is not happy with Obama and his healthcare BS......Biggest problem is that he is a "Liar"....Watch his video on allowing Americans to keep their current healthcare........!!!!

4DI2D
04-18-2014, 11:40 AM
It's not politics, it's whether or not the office of the president has honor.

If his lips are moving, he's telling lies. No other person in that office has ever had such low credibility. EVER!

Hornblower
04-18-2014, 11:43 AM
For one, I welcome any posting of "truth". Lord knows, our liberal media won't do it :icon_frown:.

Westernbiker
04-18-2014, 12:21 PM
You clearly have a problem with Obama ... and that's fine however encouraging others to follow your thoughts on this forum is crazy ... good luck with your health the rest of Obama's term!

I have a problem with ANY high ranking offical who is a lieing decitful backstabbing SOB, be it Republican or Democrat! And as for the highest ranking offical of our country, to be as described, is a TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT for everyone and if you DO NOT feel embarrassed because of him, then YOU should be ashamed! :nono:

opas ride
04-18-2014, 04:20 PM
+1,+1,+10000000...Our current President is an outright "Liar" no shades of gray.......period...

jaygollner
04-18-2014, 05:29 PM
getting your news from fox is like getting your nutrition from mcdonalds, it's not good for you.

bobbyf6b
04-18-2014, 06:01 PM
getting your news from fox is like getting your nutrition from mcdonalds, it's not good for you.

Man loses 56 pounds after eating only McDonald's for six months

http://www.today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158

:icon_cool:

BIGLRY
04-18-2014, 06:04 PM
Just curious:icon_biggrin:....who do you recommend that the public should get the news from? I mean, what news reporting company does tell 100% of the truth all the time, is it a liberal left newspaper, a right slanting TV talking head, how about an ambiguous Radio commentator? Inquiring minds would like to know.

I personal like the BBC due to it reports the news and only the news without all the left or right slants or hidden agendas you find in American news reporting.

Oh and Obama..he's a liar, plan and simple, and the rest of the world knows it...especially Russia, but then what politician isn't?
Yes, it's a sad state of affaires when Americans are called terrorist in NV. by a member of congress when no one was bombed or killed and nothing burned to the ground, yet the government can't call the people who killed Americans in Benghazi terrorist, but just misunderstood people. :nono:

Okay I'm done, I'll take a 'chill/pill' and go for a ride.

bobbyf6b
04-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Just curious:icon_biggrin:....who do you recommend that the public should get the news from? I mean, what news reporting company does tell 100% of the truth all the time, is it a liberal left newspaper, a right slanting TV talking head, how about an ambiguous Radio commentator? Inquiring minds would like to know.

I personal like the BBC due to it reports the news and only the news without all the left or right slants or hidden agendas you find in American news reporting.

Oh and Obama..he's a liar, plan and simple, and the rest of the world knows it...especially Russia, but then what politician isn't?
Yes, it's a sad state of affaires when Americans are called terrorist in NV. by a member of congress when no one was bombed or killed and nothing burned to the ground, yet the government can't call the people who killed Americans in Benghazi terrorist, but just misunderstood people. :nono:

And then they lock up a REAL AMERICAN HERO. Now he's free again.

http://newsok.com/michael-behenna-released-from-u.s.-disciplinary-barracks/article/3943282

AWESOMEF6B
04-18-2014, 07:32 PM

http://www.today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158

That's odd, when I was in Japan(Sasebo), the only fat people I saw were around the McDonald's.:icon_biggrin:

Joker
04-18-2014, 10:11 PM
Well they do have salads at McDonalds....but then again, going to Mcdonalds for a salad is like going to a whore house for a hug!

Steve 0080
04-18-2014, 10:41 PM
No question Obummer has showed his true self and agenda…….the worse part that the 52% will never vote themselves out of a check and NOW….60% of every dollar the U.S. takes from us now goes to entitlement programs….. Hey parks those bikes and get back to work so some else can get a check!!!

motozeke
04-19-2014, 01:34 AM
So the other side of this coin is, after a lifetime of voting Republican (first presidential vote was for Reagan in '84), I don't even recognize the GOP anymore. Ronald Reagan of the 1980's would get run out on a rail by the Tea Party, that's no lie.

I'm reminded of all the so-called "Reagan Democrats" who used to say that they didn't leave the party, the party left them. That's how I feel about the GOP anymore. I'm just waiting on the sidelines for sanity to be restored and for all of this Obama hysteria to die down so we can get back to business.

Honestly, every time there's a new president the other side acts like the country has never been in the hands of such an incompetent, inexperienced, unqualified misfit who is taking the country straight to the precipice. Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama... same damn story every time only the quality of the debate continues to decline.

Meh, that's all I have to say about it. I'd rather hear where you guys are riding your bikes to anyway. If I wanted low brow political posts I'd go to Facebook or a family dinner. :icon_lol:

jaygollner
04-19-2014, 06:57 AM

There are exceptions to every rule.

jaygollner
04-19-2014, 07:07 AM

I get my news from many different sources, being a politics junkie I read politico, CNN and foxnews.com. I also read the local newspaper every day as well as half a dozen magazines like Popular science and pop mechanics. I wish I remembered to watch BC news but it is not high def so it gets forgotten. I also listen to the local and Chicago radio stations including rush sometimes since I find him highly amusing. I guess my point is that the president is not the Anti Christ and not some Muslim looking to install sharia law so when people start screaming those things I tend to tune them out.
When I look at what the republican controlled state of Indiana has done to us I see something much worse, I see an attack on working families, unions and public schools. My state puts companies above citizens by lowering corporate taxes and forcing counties to adopt income taxes that companies are exempt from. I didn't join this forum to argue politics as there are plenty of other places to do that, so I guess I will just ignore any more posts like this and concentrate on the good stuff about my F6B.

MidKnight
04-19-2014, 07:09 AM
I know I'll offend some, but if you support President Obama and his policies you are a moron or a parasite to society and I hope I never meet you in person.
Obama and the democrats have successfully made over 6 million Americans fall below the poverty level, added a record 11,000 people per day to SNAP to grow food stamp dependence by 50%, increased black unemployment to 13% and hispanic unemployment to 9%, caused the average family income to drop $4,000, killed the 40 hour work week and now have a record 11 million people on disability payments.
Democrats win by destroying the middle class and creating more misery and dependence on wasteful and inefficient government programs.

Steve 0080
04-19-2014, 09:12 AM
Simple fact is the system is broke…and ALL in it are to blame! Now lets go ride !!! :kap: :biker:

CaptRob
04-19-2014, 02:10 PM
I know I'll offend some, but if you support President Obama and his policies you are a moron or a parasite to society and I hope I never meet you in person.
Obama and the democrats have successfully made over 6 million Americans fall below the poverty level, added a record 11,000 people per day to SNAP to grow food stamp dependence by 50%, increased black unemployment to 13% and hispanic unemployment to 9%, caused the average family income to drop $4,000, killed the 40 hour work week and now have a record 11 million people on disability payments.
Democrats win by destroying the middle class and creating more misery and dependence on wasteful and inefficient government programs.

:agree:.score10/10

4DI2D
04-19-2014, 02:52 PM
There are exceptions to every rule.

You forgot to let all of us who are misguided and deluded know where to get the "real" truth.

You don't appear to be old enough to remember when "the media" reported "who, what, when, where, why and how" and we made up our own minds about how we felt about it. Too bad that Fox News disagrees with the "mainstream media".

AWESOMEF6B
04-19-2014, 05:44 PM
I got this message from the board administrator when I joined the board:

"Enjoy the camaraderie and information provided by everyone on this great Forum."

I guess I can pretty much forget about part of that after seeing some of the posts in this thread.

GONRDN
04-19-2014, 06:01 PM
So, who else has done the Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia. I thought it was a great ride.

Steve 0080
04-19-2014, 06:20 PM
This is a adult motorcycle board... there will be times when folks do not agree....as long as the posts are in the " Off Topic" and NO ONE becomes personal with their responses...there will be no problems.....if by chance some one wants to see what happens when that is taken to an extream.....well lets just say there will be no " Time Out".....

AWESOMEF6B
04-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Let's hope all the other adults can spell motorcycle? :icon_biggrin:

jaygollner
04-19-2014, 06:52 PM
You forgot to let all of us who are misguided and deluded know where to get the "real" truth.

You don't appear to be old enough to remember when "the media" reported "who, what, when, where, why and how" and we made up our own minds about how we felt about it. Too bad that Fox News disagrees with the "mainstream media".

Actually I did, but I guess you missed it, as to my age I will be retired soon enough. You don't sound like the ministering type to me and I am sorry for it. It's Easter weekend can't we all just get along?

Steve 0080
04-19-2014, 07:37 PM
spelling corrected....sorry....size 12 fingers!

Phantom
04-19-2014, 07:45 PM
This is a adult motorcyle board... there will be times when folks do not agree....as long as the posts are in the " Off Topic" and NO ONE becomes personal with their responses...there will be no problems.....if by chance some one wants to see what happens when that is taken to an extreme.....well lets just say there will be no " Time Out".....

:icon_cool::yes: Steve is 100% correct,

This is the "OFF-TOPIC" section where adults can participate or ignore threads that are not to their liking, this section is for anything other than motorcycles. At times you may need to put on your "BIG BOY" panties. Always type a response as if your intended recipient is standing in front of you or be prepared to justify your response in person perhaps at one of our events.

We are grown men and everyone is required to act as such .... you can always agree to disagree. No Keyboard WARRIORS :nono:

Use some of the "smilies" within your responses :icon_mrgreen: , :nutkick: , :poke:, :duck: ... you get the picture.

F6B-RICH
04-19-2014, 07:53 PM
.nothing.to.sdd. .batman-smilie.

opas ride
04-19-2014, 08:53 PM
I thank God everyday for Fox News...The quote "mainstream media" is so far left wing , liberal, and sucks-up to the Democratic BS that they can't see what is really happening to this great country....We are entitled to our opinions, which has become very evident on this posting, but I will go to my grave as a Conservative Republican that still believes in less government and moral values for our society that made America what is it...Obama and his "cronies" are slowing destroying this land and our "mainstream media" continues to believe his constant lies and plain old "Bullshit".....He the most incompetent, useless, and most self serving "so-called" President in my lifetime of over 74 years......

flyboy
04-19-2014, 09:26 PM
So the other side of this coin is, after a lifetime of voting Republican (first presidential vote was for Reagan in '84), I don't even recognize the GOP anymore. Ronald Reagan of the 1980's would get run out on a rail by the Tea Party, that's no lie.

I'm reminded of all the so-called "Reagan Democrats" who used to say that they didn't leave the party, the party left them. That's how I feel about the GOP anymore. I'm just waiting on the sidelines for sanity to be restored and for all of this Obama hysteria to die down so we can get back to business.

Honestly, every time there's a new president the other side acts like the country has never been in the hands of such an incompetent, inexperienced, unqualified misfit who is taking the country straight to the precipice. Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama... same damn story every time only the quality of the debate continues to decline.

Meh, that's all I have to say about it. I'd rather hear where you guys are riding your bikes to anyway. If I wanted low brow political posts I'd go to Facebook or a family dinner. :icon_lol:

+1.......As we all know, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one! Just remember who votes against veterans benefits every time!

choptop
04-19-2014, 09:32 PM
I thank God everyday for Fox News...The quote "mainstream media" is so far left wing , liberal, and sucks-up to the Democratic BS that they can't see what is really happening to this great country....We are entitled to our opinions, which has become very evident on this posting, but I will go to my grave as a Conservative Republican that still believes in less government and moral values for our society that made America what is it...Obama and his "cronies" are slowing destroying this land and our "mainstream media" continues to believe his constant lies and plain old "Bullshit".....He the most incompetent, useless, and most self serving "so-called" President in my lifetime of over 74 years......

My sentiments exactly opas ride. Having said that, all politicians are just that, politicians,either trying to stay in power or get it back by any means possible and what you see here, on this forum, is EXACTLY what they want, us divided, in turmoil, worrying about our jobs, how to pay the bills... again, by any means possible. A people divided makes their job easier. The illusion of freedom is just that, an illusion, they take it away from us a little at a time, we piss and moan but take it, then a little more...

Steve 0080
04-19-2014, 10:00 PM
+1.......As we all know, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one! Just remember who votes against veterans benefits every time!

Please if you would explain the above statement...