PDA

View Full Version : PHX Bike Night

Texas TC
04-25-2014, 11:58 AM
PHX has a great little event at Westgate in Glendale Az. every Thursday night in the spring and early summer. Good turnout and well managed event. I am visiting the PHX area and was invited to the event by SpeedyWho through this forum. Met him there for dinner last night and had a great time. We have had our red F6B's about the same amount of time and are within a few hundred miles of each other on the odometer. Unfortunately, bobbyf6b got hung up working and missed the fun but maybe we can get together on my next trip out. If you are in the PHX area, check out this event.

kjelders
04-25-2014, 01:55 PM
Up here in the PNW, we like to call our bike night, "Dry Night". We might get 1 dry night per month. :icon_frown:

Big Jay
04-25-2014, 03:13 PM
Yep.

Texas TC
04-25-2014, 03:16 PM
Up here in the PNW, we like to call our bike night, "Dry Night". We might get 1 dry night per month. :icon_frown:

Kevin,
That is a tough place to own a black bike with all the rain you guys get. Here, it only seems to rain once a year and that always seems to coincide with my visits on my motorcycle. :banghead:

SpeedyWho
04-27-2014, 09:17 PM
Yeah we had a great time, its always fun to meet forum members. We sat outside at Buffalo Wild Wings and watched the bikes and people pass by on a beautiful night. Next time your in town TC let me and Bobby know we'll go for a mountain ride that cant be beat. Thanks again.

kjelders
04-28-2014, 08:52 AM
Kevin,
That is a tough place to own a black bike with all the rain you guys get. Here, it only seems to rain once a year and that always seems to coincide with my visits on my motorcycle. :banghead:

I do have a green yard though! :icon_cool:

DJ TONY G
04-28-2014, 08:17 PM
Yeah we had a great time, its always fun to meet forum members. We sat outside at Buffalo Wild Wings and watched the bikes and people pass by on a beautiful night. Next time your in town TC let me and Bobby know we'll go for a mountain ride that cant be beat. Thanks again.

Don't forget to invite me... See you guys this Thursday.

Texas TC
04-28-2014, 08:36 PM
I do have a green yard though! :icon_cool:

Yes sir, you do. It costs me about $350.00/ month during the summer to keep my grass half that green in Texas.

bobbyf6b
04-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Don't forget to invite me... See you guys this Thursday.

We want to check out that new Kury shield and I want to show off my Windbender. I'll be there, work permitting. :shrug: