PDA

View Full Version : 130 more s'miles today

choptop
04-26-2014, 08:59 PM
Put on 130 s'miles today on the 6, that's 350 since last weekend when I first got to ride it. I never would have put today's miles on my Harley, a ride, just to put some miles on, by myself, alone, just would not have been fun, before the 6. I tried to explain to the S.O. how much fun today was, but how could she understand, I wouldn't have myself, before the 6.
The Harley was all about the exhaust, the look, the posing, if you know what I mean. W/my Harley it was not ever knowing whether you were going to ride back or be towed, a son that would not answer my phone calls anymore when I was going a distance, he had to break away from family and haul my ass home to many times.
Today's ride was all about the feeling that I could head in a direction, ride off and just keep going, if I wanted to and not worry about riding back, it was about going over 80 and not worrying about the ass end shake that would put the fear of God in you. About the 52 degrees and short shield and still being comfortable and enjoying the tunes even at 70mph. Boy I am looking forward to this summer.:icon_biggrin:

Scotrod
04-26-2014, 09:16 PM
Heh heh heh! Any you're just getting started! :yes:

I had a Polaris PWC that was always a 'hope I make it back' kind of event,,, Yep, dat kinda chit SUCKS big time!!!! :no:

BuzzzPhotos
04-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Yep, a lot of joyous smiles today. Can hardly wait for vacation to spend some days in the saddle. Hard to believe in June I'll have a year with this bike. May be the last one I enjoy it so much.