PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

TearlessTom
04-28-2014, 09:53 AM
I just wanted to say Thank You to the members here that I have been in contact with. Especial Phantom who made an over the top effort to assist me.

I really love the F6B but after much thought I have decided to go another route. The F6B for my personal needs is fine but I have to think about the Mrs also. So for my trips and her added comfort and safety I decided to go with a Full Grown Wing.

I was able to find a very gently used 2012 in Blue. My favorite color and even though it cost a bit more than I was wanting to spend I was able to work out a deal that paid off my HD, and my truck so now I only have 1 payment per month and it is 1/2 of what I was paying previously for the two., So I hope to double up some months after I finish the initial farkles (which I know may be never)

Anyway Thanks for everyones help. I will still be checking in from time to time as there is a lot of great people here and a lot of information.

Tom

Deer Slayer
04-28-2014, 10:17 AM
Tom, don't go too far from us. It is still a GL1800, just a lot more farkels. Ole Phantom is just a great guy, and I am thankful for this board. See ya. :cheers:

4DI2D
04-28-2014, 10:21 AM
Just think of it as an F6B with a trunk.

TearlessTom
04-29-2014, 09:07 AM
Thanks, I took the Mrs out of a ride yesterday and she loved it. Said very smooth, powerful. I love how it hugs the curves and begs for throttle.
We have a friend who used to fall asleep on the back of her SO Goldwing and she never understood how she could do that until now. The trunk is just high enough she can put her head back and recline. I think I am going to invest in a seat belt for her to keep her from falling off when she dozes off.

I understand why people complain about the short tire life on these things. You just can 't help but twist the throttle.
Nothing but smiles and miles...:icon_biggrin:

Steve 0080
04-29-2014, 08:36 PM
:041: