PDA

View Full Version : The Big Head

Deer Slayer
04-28-2014, 10:11 AM
The Big Head is waking in my Bunkhouse camper listning to the comments of people passing by. One of my favorites is "Them things are fast, one dusted me" :yikes: Ya gotta love it. :cheers:

TitansFan
04-28-2014, 11:01 AM
Speaking of reactions - Was out riding this past Saturday near a state park (Rock Island), and I came up on a group of 5 or 6 Harley riders riding in the opposite direction. As they were getting close I saw a little yappy dog run out of a nearby yard chasing them and barking at them for all he was worth. They pulled away from it, we passed, and then it was my turn. The dog took one look at me, turned, and ran away.

I'm not sure sure what that means, but I had to laugh.

Deer Slayer
04-28-2014, 08:39 PM
Speaking of reactions - Was out riding this past Saturday near a state park (Rock Island), and I came up on a group of 5 or 6 Harley riders riding in the opposite direction. As they were getting close I saw a little yappy dog run out of a nearby yard chasing them and barking at them for all he was worth. They pulled away from it, we passed, and then it was my turn. The dog took one look at me, turned, and ran away.

I'm not sure sure what that means, but I had to laugh.

You may not have been hurting his ears.:cheers:

Spanky
04-29-2014, 07:45 AM
Wifey and i rode to ashville, stopping at the hd dealer up there. Every hd employee came out to look. No one seemed to notice my poor wife riding her rocket ship streetglide..