PDA

View Full Version : to phantom... THANKS!!!

Spanky
04-30-2014, 07:32 AM
Tried to send you a pm, but your inbox is full.

Phantom,
Thanks for putting together and keeping this forum alive and well monitored. I't been a pleasure communicating with the members, getting advice and swapping parts. This forum was the primary reason I purchased the bike in the first place. I lurked for some time, understanding all the mods, and problems out there, IE: paint and such. Since getting the bike, members have been helpful in offering me tips, parts and a few giggles! Again, I know running a site like this is a pain in the ass sometimes, but I for one appreciate the effort!

Thanks again,
Spanky

Westernbiker
04-30-2014, 09:03 AM
+1 :icon_biggrin:

Phantom
04-30-2014, 11:33 AM
Thank You for the kind words, It's the membership and their valuable experiences that has made this website what it is.

We do have a great group of riders on here .notworthy. many of us have had the pleasure of meeting each other at events, it's always a pleasure to be around this great group of members :icon_cool::yes:

Just checked my inbox and still had room for messages .... hmmmm I'm scratching my head on this one :017: sometimes you have to hit the submit button Twice before the replies eventually go out.