PDA

View Full Version : 1st comment about the 6 yesterday

choptop
05-04-2014, 04:37 AM
Was leaving a local alcohol dispensing station when a guy asked me if that was my Honda outside, threw me for a second because I have never had a Honda before, anyway he said "that's a bad ass looking bike. The first time always feels the best.:icon_biggrin:

Fla_rider
05-04-2014, 01:42 PM
:yes: more of those coming your way!

Steve 0080
05-04-2014, 04:59 PM
The best part is when they take pics going down the rode!!!

motozeke
05-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Honestly, this happens every time I ride. Recently I got pigeonholed by a drunk guy outside of a bar in Weaverville, CA. "Before you put that helmet on, I gotta ask..." followed by 20 questions on the bike. Even the guys I was riding with kept commenting on it.

And who can blame them? The F6B is one badass bike.

Ericb445
05-04-2014, 08:59 PM
My buddy slid a twenty between the cubby, he calls it a 20 year old stripper. He won't stop rubbing the bike when he sees it. It's really quite disturbing.

RT59
05-04-2014, 09:10 PM
:biggthumpup: Yep - Get use to it. It is a bad ass looking bike...! It makes me feel good when people tell me "I have seen you riding around town." And like the others, each time I have the bike out, someone gives me a thumbs-up or offers good comments. None of my other bikes have ever provided me with so much positive attention.
-R

bobbyf6b
05-04-2014, 09:21 PM
Today was funny. I rode up to Cave Creek (local town that bikers frequent) for lunch with my HD friends. We pulled into The Hideaway, which is semi-famous nowadays I guess. At least in AZ.

http://www.hideaway-usa.com/

Anyway, the bike parking is half dirt and the parking attendant directed all my friends to the dirt and stopped me. He pointed to a spot all by itself, out of the dirt and right next to the stage where the band was about to play. I didn't know if I was being segregated for good or bad reasons but I didn't care, I got a sweet parking spot! The whole time we were there I watched people go over and check it out. It's fun watching them look it over with that "WTF is that?" look on their face. :icon_mrgreen:

After lunch we rode out to Bartlett Lake, a cool twisty short ride close to Cave Creek. It was a good day. :yes:

grendl
05-04-2014, 09:42 PM
It is a pretty cool thing. I stopped for breakfast after a morning ride and was asked is that your Honda ? Yeah ,then the questions and comments on it. I just got mine and rode with my crew for the first time Saturday morning - they kept getting on it ! I normally wont let anyone get on my bike,these are experienced riders and respectful,so I let it slide. The compliments were worth it I guess....and the Ride ! I have fallen in love all over again.....

thunder217
05-05-2014, 10:57 AM
We all know that feeling. Once again in love with the wind and the ride. :icon_redface:

racer
05-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Lots of positive comments on my 6 so far, and it's only been two weeks.

Elin in So. Cal.
05-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Yup. All that you've said, and more.
+ the custom paint comments.
+ the "but you're a girl" comments.

I just keep riding....