Westernbiker
05-08-2014, 12:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4

CaptRob
05-08-2014, 03:30 PM
Too busy counting...but, got 13

Scotrod
05-08-2014, 08:28 PM
From the very start, you are told to hone in specifically to the white team, and they wonder if you missed something black?

That's like playing the shell game, and then being asked afterwards what kind of wristwatch was the guy wearing,,, :shrug:

Jeez,,, Cars, trucks, pedestrians, bicyclists, animals, road hazards,,, the list is endless when operating any highway vehicle, not just 'black/white',,,

I get the 'end message' of the vid, but it's a rather poor way of making a point,,,

Besides, the fuggin bear ended up walking off the left shoulder into the ditch anyway!!! LMAO!!

Steve 0080
05-08-2014, 11:47 PM
Does make you think!!!

Hornblower
05-09-2014, 07:24 AM
From the very start, you are told to hone in specifically to the white team, and they wonder if you missed something black?

That's like playing the shell game, and then being asked afterwards what kind of wristwatch was the guy wearing,,, :shrug:

Jeez,,, Cars, trucks, pedestrians, bicyclists, animals, road hazards,,, the list is endless when operating any highway vehicle, not just 'black/white',,,

I get the 'end message' of the vid, but it's a rather poor way of making a point,,,

Besides, the fuggin bear ended up walking off the left shoulder into the ditch anyway!!! LMAO!!

I'm totally with you on this one, Scotrod! No problem counting what you were asked to concentrate on and watch but then, to question you on other things that were happening :shrug:. I would put this in the "nonsense" category. It's more like a test of mis-direction, don't you think? :icon_rolleyes:

Westernbiker
05-09-2014, 11:06 AM

I sort of agree but then think about the majority of people that are honed in on just cages because they do not ride. We as riders are more versitial at what we look and watch out for, (Bicyclists, anamils and so on. We think about these things because they can cause us more harm on a bike than in a cage) we have an advantage I believe. I also believe we are better motorist because we do ride. So in order for the test to be a little more fair, I believe they ask you to focuse on the white team, becaus most drivers are focused on cages (the white team) and do not see the motorcycle (bear, animal, pedestrian or anything else besides a cage)