PDA

View Full Version : Mothers day humor

CaptRob
05-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Son: "Mom can I get twenty bucks" Mom: Does it look like I am made of money Son: "Well isn't that what M.O.M stands for?"

Q: What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? A: "Where's Popcorn?"
Q: Why is a computer so smart? A: Cause it listens to its motherboard.
Q: What do you call a mom who can't draw? A: Tracy.

Q: Why don't mothers wear watches? A: There's a clock on the stove. MY FAVORITE!!
Q: What did the baby Egyptian say when he got lost? A: I want my mummy.
Q: What book do moms like the most? A: "Their husbands checkbook!"
Q: What did the mother broom say to the baby broom? A: It’s time to go to sweep!

A boy goes to a strip club. His MOM gets angry Mom :Did u see anything there that u were not supposed to see? BOY: Yes, I saw dad!

Baby snake: Mommy, are we poisonous? Mommy snake: Yes, son. Why? Baby snake: I just bit my tongue!

Science teacher: When is the boiling point reached? Student: When my mother sees my report card!

Nude Beach Two parents take their son on a vacation to a nude beach. The father goes for a walk on the beach and the son goes and plays in the water. The son comes running up to his mom and says..."Mommy, I saw ladies with boobies a lot bigger than yours!" The mom says..."the bigger they are, the dumber they are." So he goes back to play. Several minutes later he comes running back and says..."Mommy, I saw men with dingers a lot bigger than Daddy's!" The mom says..."the bigger they are, the dumber they are." So he goes back to play. Several minutes later he comes running back and says..."Mommy, I just saw Daddy talking to the dumbest lady I ever saw and the more and more he talked, the dumber and dumber he got !"

Bugs "Mom, are bugs good to eat?" asked the boy. "Let’s not talk about such things at the dinner table, son," his mother replied. After dinner the mother inquired, "Now, baby, what did you want to ask me?" "Oh, nothing," the boy said. "There was a bug in your soup, but now it’s gone."

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/holidayjokes/mothersdayjokes.html

Steve 0080
05-10-2014, 09:01 AM
:lolup: