PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of seats...do you need one?

hiflyer
05-16-2014, 02:46 PM
So I have begun to amass a small collection. If you happen to be needing a seat to have a custom one made using the stock pan, have I got a deal for you. I have two stock seats, and I am willing to loan one of them out so that you can continue to ride while yours is being made. What I can do, is ship it to your seat builder (you reimburse me for shipping costs) and we can start a community seat thingy. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will be doing an MSF class this week end, so may not be able to answer in a timely manner. First responder is the winner.

Ixol Phaane
05-17-2014, 11:57 AM
So I have begun to amass a small collection. If you happen to be needing a seat to have a custom one made using the stock pan, have I got a deal for you. I have two stock seats, and I am willing to loan one of them out so that you can continue to ride while yours is being made. What I can do, is ship it to your seat builder (you reimburse me for shipping costs) and we can start a community seat thingy. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will be doing an MSF class this week end, so may not be able to answer in a timely manner. First responder is the winner.

Nice gesture, hiflyer. :yes:
Extra Karma points for you.

royr
05-17-2014, 12:04 PM
I maybe interested. I will PM you when/if I get to the point of needing it. Thanks, very nice of you to offer.

F6BLK
05-17-2014, 02:39 PM
a BIG thank you! This what I like about this Forum!I really want a Corbin, I have a Gunfighter on my Sportster! I like the stock F6B seat for now, but sooner or later I think Corbin!Here's a great Video On the "Idea Guy" Mike Corbin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aX7A_Zi2cA