PDA

View Full Version : f6b nav...

smokinjoe187
05-17-2014, 08:46 PM
ok i keep seeing the posts for gps radar detectors ect,i tell you my real silly and simple solution for both
i have my android phone with and extended battery in the front pocket,i turn on pandora and the program i use is called waze,
really simple program to use and i listen to music and have it set to alerts only
it gives me traffic,hazards and a side benefit....it says "watch out Police reported ahead"..now i would never speed but it does allow me to listen to comercial free music and feel safe....i dont want to die trying to read my dam gps..
plus it also helps if you get lost..it asks me hey you going home or to work!!
I find in california,the roads are very unpredictable....not from traffic but construction
just my thought..
Be safe

Drive Jehu
05-20-2014, 08:21 PM
Voice enabled GPS directions is something I could use. The "crowdsourcing" part includes traffic jam, police, accident, gas prices, hazard, camera, map issue and map chat. The app is free for my i-phone. Thanks for the tip.

smokinjoe187
05-20-2014, 08:42 PM
Voice enabled GPS directions is something I could use. The "crowdsourcing" part includes traffic jam, police, accident, gas prices, hazard, camera, map issue and map chat. The app is free for my i-phone. Thanks for the tip.

i ride a lot at night so i use it most everyday..been working excellent for me..glad to share!!

luckyluciano
05-21-2014, 06:39 AM
hey smokingjoe.

i have used Waze in my car. Its a good GPS app. How do you mount your phone? Do you charge it while riding? How do you hook it up? How do you listen to your music & GPS instructions at the same time?

You can tell I'm a noob. Getting my F6B tomorrow.

smokinjoe187
05-21-2014, 12:48 PM
hey smokingjoe.

i have used Waze in my car. Its a good GPS app. How do you mount your phone? Do you charge it while riding? How do you hook it up? How do you listen to your music & GPS instructions at the same time?

You can tell I'm a noob. Getting my F6B tomorrow.
its pretty simple
i use the aux in wire in the compartment in the dash start pandora and waze,i usually just set it to alerts only and then drop it in the pocket!!
press the aux button you have sound.!!i have an extended battery so normally it lasts all day