PDA

View Full Version : I woke up with a hangover and a f6b in my bed

fxdl2051
05-23-2014, 01:18 AM
Not quite, but I did pull the trigger on a black '13 f6b. Got a pretty good deal on it for 16K (nothing cheaper in WA state and I didn't want to go out of state)and upgraded to the 'deluxe" for another K , dealer is adding in the accessories on the standard to get the same trim level. Alaska USA Federal Credit financed it for 3.25 over 72 months so it's a deal I don't regret. Thanks to you guys, I got the 4 year service contract for $500. Now I have to find a taller/ quieter windshield I can see over and a way to mount my Garmin 550. This next week, I'll be laying on the Liquid Glass, again thanks to you guys and after that, going lots of places, the gf has already resigned herself to me coming in late till fall.
On the way to the trade in my old Harley was vibrating in protest, I told her it would be painless and soon over... and it was.
ss^,
Ken

bobbyf6b
05-23-2014, 02:28 AM
.welcome20.

smokinjoe187
05-23-2014, 03:16 AM
Not quite, but I did pull the trigger on a black '13 f6b. Got a pretty good deal on it for 16K (nothing cheaper in WA state and I didn't want to go out of state)and upgraded to the 'deluxe" for another K , dealer is adding in the accessories on the standard to get the same trim level. Alaska USA Federal Credit financed it for 3.25 over 72 months so it's a deal I don't regret. Thanks to you guys, I got the 4 year service contract for $500. Now I have to find a taller/ quieter windshield I can see over and a way to mount my Garmin 550. This next week, I'll be laying on the Liquid Glass, again thanks to you guys and after that, going lots of places, the gf has already resigned herself to me coming in late till fall.
On the way to the trade in my old Harley was vibrating in protest, I told her it would be painless and soon over... and it was.
ss^,
Ken
i use a tall golwing screen and re drill
its cheap and works for me..im 6'1 280...i need a bid ass screen!!-

Deer Slayer
05-23-2014, 07:26 AM
'welcome gang':cheers:

F6B-RICH
05-23-2014, 07:31 AM
'welcome gang' & :congrats: from NJ .batman-smilie.

Scotrod
05-23-2014, 07:52 AM
ss^,
Ken

:icon_biggrin:

:crackup:

Yeah, you're going to have to learn how to live without all that 'quivering' now!! LOL!

WELCOME!

glryder98
05-23-2014, 08:37 AM
14" tinted windshield from F4 Customs. Great wind protection, Rain shedding properties, Comes with extra bolts to mount windshield more secure, Easy clean up and looks good too.

kjelders
05-23-2014, 08:44 AM
Welcome Ken!

I'm down in Orting. Come on by and you can look at different accessories I have and what you might want to consider. I have a man cave with J&S jack and all the tools if you should need help putting the goodies on.

Steve 0080
05-23-2014, 10:32 AM
Welcome !!!! Do a search on the items you want...ALL has been covered here in one form or another!!!

Ixol Phaane
05-24-2014, 02:49 AM
:congrats:
And Welcome to the Party!
:icon_biggrin:

fxdl2051
05-24-2014, 03:11 AM
Welcome Ken!

I'm down in Orting. Come on by and you can look at different accessories I have and what you might want to consider. I have a man cave with J&S jack and all the tools if you should need help putting the goodies on.

Thanks for the invite, I may very well take you up on it. Anyhow, sounds like a good excuse to ride! If you're out in Issaquah, WA give me a holler.

ss^,
Ken

Rustysocket
05-24-2014, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the invite, I may very well take you up on it. Anyhow, sounds like a good excuse to ride! If you're out in Issaquah, WA give me a holler.

ss^,
Ken

Welcome from down here in Rochester.

Trike lady
05-24-2014, 08:47 PM
Congrats on the new F6B :clap2:.