PDA

View Full Version : Memorial weekend riding.

choptop
05-23-2014, 08:52 PM
Wondering what everybody is doing. Got the 6 all shined up and will take the SO on her first ride tomorrow. Overnight-er to Wi. Dells. 500 mile round trip and will see how the Mustang seat works for her. Everybody be safe and have to much fun.

F6B-RICH
05-23-2014, 09:45 PM
Have fun on your trip and ride safe.No riding for me this weekend.I am at my shore house chilling in the hot tub and doing a little :cheers::bbq2::bronze07:.batman-smilie.

GiddyupF6B
05-23-2014, 09:49 PM
Riding half a day tomorrow and then getting the bike all pretty tomorrow night because Sunday is Rolling Thunder in D.C.! :icon_mrgreen:

naga viper
05-23-2014, 10:43 PM
Rode to work tonight in heavy rain may do the same all weekend have to work all weekend.
Maybe able to ge some more accessories:clap2:

CheckpointChcky
05-23-2014, 10:56 PM
I'm a free agent this weekend and will do a lot of riding.

bobbyf6b
05-24-2014, 01:29 AM
I'll be on two wheels all weekend! :icon_mrgreen:

jakec
05-24-2014, 07:14 AM
Springfield Mile :icon_biggrin:

Razco53
05-24-2014, 10:48 AM
Sign in at noon. Johnnys Pub in Lake Park IA.All bikes invited. Come join the lone F6B rider....
It's my first ride with this bunch. I Will see how it goes.

grendl
05-25-2014, 04:06 PM
Rode yesterday ,polished her up this morning(Sunday) and will go out Monday for a half day...maybe. My buddies have to be home but I don't-advantage of being single with almost grown children..May plan a half day ,but once I get on this wonderful machine, I don't want to get off. Lots of heavy thunderstorms in Colorado this week with tornado warnings and touchdowns,so we'll have to plan by ear.

choptop
05-25-2014, 08:21 PM
Wondering what everybody is doing. Got the 6 all shined up and will take the SO on her first ride tomorrow. Overnight-er to Wi. Dells. 500 mile round trip and will see how the Mustang seat works for her. Everybody be safe and have to much fun.

Put on, along w/the SO's help, about 500 miles. First trip for her on the 6, she loved the seat/bike, has not been comfortable on any of my previous bikes, she loves the 6, only problem she has is that the Mustang seat, along w/mt slightly taller than stock shield, beats the sht out of her at higher speeds, friend behind us said she looks like a bobble head doll. :icon_wink: Have a taller shield and will try it out one of these days, really don't want her "to" comfortable on the 6.