PDA

View Full Version : F6B SIGHTING

thunder217
06-03-2013, 11:54 AM
So who was that traveling on 193 Saturday on the Red F6B going south? :yes::icon_biggrin:

bobbyf6b
09-06-2013, 11:35 AM
I just saw a red one going west on I-10 in Casa Grande.

Westernbiker
09-06-2013, 03:06 PM
I have yet to see another one on the road. :icon_cool:

bobbyf6b
01-27-2014, 04:22 PM
I just spotted a black one on AZ Hwy 87, 25 miles south of Winslow. It was parked with two helmets on board. The riders were nowhere to be seen. Must have been out playing in the bushes. :shhh:

Elin in So. Cal.
01-27-2014, 04:34 PM
You've figured it out. They're planting bikes for the "others" to see. They'll convert, just wait. Let the subliminal messaging begin!!!

I can't see if there are other F6Bs on the road because every time I stop, I get mobbed by people wanting to know what it is...:stirthepot:

MichaelG
01-27-2014, 05:31 PM
Saw a Black Deluxe today, parked at the Wa. State Dept. of Health parking garage. Employee parking for both Wa. State DOH, and Wa. State L&I.
Checked the VIN on it...# 001129, which has not yet been listed with our forum. It has a South Sound Honda/Suzuki license plate frame on it, so it was bought locally at one of Dale's (hondabikepro) dealerships.:039:

The only change I saw to it was a Baggershield windshield...and that was it.

If the owner is on this forum.........your battery tender lead needs to be secured up, as it is hanging low on the left side. :shock:

"coffee"

FlyinF
01-27-2014, 06:49 PM
Last weekend in the Texas Hill country saw an F6 leading a pack of hardcore looking Harley guys. I thought that was cool F6 leading the pack and he was wearing the Harley uniform you know the all black look.

F6Joe
01-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Last weekend in the Texas Hill country saw an F6 leading a pack of hardcore looking Harley guys. I thought that was cool F6 leading the pack and he was wearing the Harley uniform you know the all black look.

Oh come now, the all black look is not just a Harley thing... and absolutely not my thing. And as far as uniforms, we best just leave that topic off the table completely, this being a Goldwing forum and all! :icon_lol:

MichaelG
01-27-2014, 08:15 PM
Oh come now, the all black look is not just a Harley thing... and absolutely not my thing. And as far as uniforms, we best just leave that topic off the table completely, this being a Goldwing forum and all! :icon_lol:

Dang ! And all this time I thought this was an F6B forum.....not a Goldwing forum. Maybe I made a wrong turn somewhere...darn GPS. :yikes:

"coffee"

F6Joe
01-27-2014, 10:41 PM
Dang ! And all this time I thought this was an F6B forum.....not a Goldwing forum. Maybe I made a wrong turn somewhere...darn GPS. :yikes:

"coffee"

OK... a Goldwing "Lite" forum... :lolup: GPS is just fine now! lol.

Elin in So. Cal.
01-27-2014, 11:12 PM
Bada$$ Gold Wing forum, methinks... Gold Wings from the dark side?

And I'm a lead too, for one of the clubs I belong to. And we had a whole pack of Harleys, Suzukis and Yamahas behind me on the 16th. The two groups caught up to each other out on Dillon Road (near Indio) and the FIRST group was led by a yellow Gold Wing, being chased by all those other riders! I'm the twelfth rider, leading the second group. There was a third and fourth group as well, but by this time in the ride we had all caught up to one another.

By the way, ALL of the riders are women.grouphug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v67mxXkLL1Q

bobbyf6b
01-27-2014, 11:18 PM
Bada$$ Gold Wing forum, methinks... Gold Wings from the dark side?

And I'm a lead too, for one of the clubs I belong to. And we had a whole pack of Harleys, Suzukis and Yamahas behind me on the 16th. The two groups caught up to each other out on Dillon Road (near Indio) and the FIRST group was led by a yellow Gold Wing, being chased by all those other riders! I'm the twelfth rider, leading the second group. There was a third and fourth group as well, but by this time in the ride we had all caught up to one another.

By the way, ALL of the riders are women.grouphug

Look Ma, no hands! :icon_mrgreen:

Westernbiker
01-28-2014, 09:10 AM
I have not seen another F6B on the road except when I went on a couple of rides with bobbyf6b. Now granted I am paying attention to the road and all that is going on around me, which if you ride a bike in Phoenix man oh man be on alert! So that does not leave much time for looking at other bikes while I ride. :icon_mrgreen:

Elin in So. Cal.
01-28-2014, 12:37 PM
.. which if you ride a bike in Phoenix man oh man be on alert! So that does not leave much time for looking at other bikes while I ride. :icon_mrgreen:

I realize that stopping and parking any F6B isn't a high priority. That's why they are so elusive... they keep MOVING!!!:yikes:

Elin in So. Cal.
01-28-2014, 12:38 PM
Look Ma, no hands! :icon_mrgreen:

Oh, dang. Caught again....