PDA

View Full Version : Got mine Saturday 6-1-13

Gperson
06-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Hey guys,
Hello from North Carolina!!

Sold my 2008 HD Fatboy and bought a new F6B deluxe (Black) Saturday. I have been riding, riding, riding and riding ever since...... I simply love it!! The ride is Soooooo smooth.....
Only problem so far....if I had a dollar for every time I hit the horn button instead of the stereo mute button...I could have bought 3 tanks of gas!:icon_wink:

I'm sure everyone knows what it looks like so I'll keep riding and post pictures later.
I did add a Baggershield 11" sport shield and it does a great job!!
Got the kuryakyn heel toe shifter and black iso grips for heated grips but simply have not wanted to take the time to install them...yet.

Yes Miles at your suggestion... I'm running 40/40 tire pressure :icon_biggrin:

Wishing everyone all the best...
Ride Safe,
G

Alberta Beagle
06-03-2013, 09:25 PM
:congrats:

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people and advice here. Jump in and join the conversation.

Beagle

MichaelG
06-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Griffin, that is GREAT. I am happy for you that you finally got the new bike, and sold your HD.

Ride, ride and...RIDE. Smart man !

Wildracing22
06-04-2013, 06:45 PM
So funny Gperson!! I too have found the horn to be exactly where my thumb thinks the mute is... And when you hit it, EVERYONE knows! This horn is loud!

Mike
06-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Congratulations on the purchase, welcome and nice to hear your having fun. And yea thats a LOUD horn :shock:
I jumped the first time I hit it. LoL
The loudest stock horn that I have heard.........

chipmaker
06-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Congrats, took me a few miles to get my feet right, and use the single switch TSs...