PDA

View Full Version : OTD prices

SteveM
06-03-2013, 08:20 PM
I'm "this" close to selling my VFR and getting an F6B.

Test rode it Saturday and loved it, have a potential buyer on the VFr at a fair price.

Looking at a black deluxe,

What is the real OTD price that we've been paying?

Are the HOR prices real?

FlyinF
06-03-2013, 08:40 PM
I traveled over 1400 miles to purchase from HR at their "real" advertised price. And when I arrived I decided I wanted some accessories and got some really good deals. I bought a black standard with no paint issues.

SteveM
06-03-2013, 08:48 PM
That's great news, thanks, it looks like there's about 3k in play between MSRP and HOR's OTD price.

Assuming HOR isn't in the business of losing money, it would be interesting to SE other dealers' response to those prices.

And, it might be worth the trip to Russelville!

TennX
06-03-2013, 09:00 PM
My Dealer here (Memphis Tn.) offered me a red deluxe tn. tax,tagged and titled out the door $20,400..but because of the paint issues Im waiting till the 2014's....good luck

I corresponded with HOR and they did have a pretty good price, but by the time I would have gotten it home and got it legal here, came to just about what I would spend here....Tn. has one of the highest sales tax in the nation...

FlyinF
06-03-2013, 09:04 PM
No dealer in my area could even come close to HR. The ride from south central Texas to Russellville was a nice one, went up through east Texas and back down the nice twisties in Arkansas. The trip cost me about 400 bucks and I still ended up saving a bunch.

SteveM
06-03-2013, 09:12 PM
I can fly for about 300 and the ride back would be two nights, prolly another 200 max.

Plus I get to ride!

What are the cons of doing this?

FlyinF
06-03-2013, 09:44 PM
No cons if you can save some bucks ( a con could be when you get there they have so many different paint jobs you might decide to change your mind on color). Because I traded in a Goldwing it only cost me alittle over 200 bucks to get it legal in Texas. I have bought many new bikes and I like to break them in gently, I was able to ride it back with gentle break-in.........keeping it under 3k rpm still gave me a good driving speed and with hills, curves and traffic I was able to vary the speed/rpm the first couple hundred miles. It was such a good experience I'm thinking in the fall I may go back and buy 2013 CB1100 if I can come up with the cash.

Steve 0080
06-03-2013, 09:45 PM
What I did was figure out flying, food, fuel .......went to my local dealer and paid $300 more than the best price on the Internet...told my dealer either he could sell me one or I would fly and get one....he made the deal !

timjoebob
06-04-2013, 04:59 AM
I'm buying a copper colored "Signature Series" base model bike from HR with passenger backrest, luggage rack, "convertible" Baggershield, center stand, lower cowl lights, and installation of a Corbin seat I'm having shipped there, and installation of black Kury IsoGrips...$20,750 OTD. One BIG "but": I have sales tax to pay when I get home. No sales tax is shown on my invoice.

I'm flying out in mid-July for free with award miles and riding her home to Virginia.

Cleaver1
06-04-2013, 07:19 AM
College Bike Shop in Lansing Michigan sold me a Black Deluxe for $20000. out the door, taxes title and plate transfer included. This was $2000 under what my local dealer wanted.
It was only 60 miles farther to Lansing. They told me they would offer this deal to others if interested. I figured the cost from an out of state dealers, plus tax etc, and fuel cost to go get it, then called and asked for that deal, telling them thats what I could get one for. They put me on hold then came back on and said, when do you want it. I faxed them a copy of my registration and proof of insurance, and when I got there everything was ready, about an hour to do the paperwork on go over things an I was on my way. Picked it up on Wednesday and scheduled the 600 mile service for Monday. Back on Monday with 756 miles for service. Also offering 20% discount on all accessories.

This is the sweetest bike I've ever owned.

Marty

boocoodinkydow
06-04-2013, 08:47 AM
got a phone price of 17800 for black standard from chattanooga. after i arrived, did a little arm wrestling & got the price reduced to 17432 + ttl. plus they threw in $150 helmet at no charge. color me happy!!

Texas TC
06-04-2013, 11:36 AM
I really hate when we try to compare OTD prices because TT&L is subject to jurisdiction. For comparison purposes, it is much better to compare prices prior to TT&L. That is more apples to apples. The price I paid for my red Deluxe back in February was $18,999.00 before TT&L. JMHO.

Cleaver1
06-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Price for the above Black Deluxe that was $20,000.00 OTD. Base price was $18,846.23 +1130.77 tax, +$15 title, + $8.00 License transfer.
Price may have been better, but when I called and ask for a deal, they ask what kind of a deal I wanted, and I said "$20,000 Otd not a penny more, and they said OK.

Marty

BARRYS770
06-04-2013, 06:06 PM
I paid about $450.00 over the best internet price for my Standard. That being said, it would have cost me $300 to $350, plus 2 days to make the trip. I like to keep my money in the local community whenever possible. In addition, a relationship with your local dealer is invaluable if you happen to have a problem with your machine. Also, my dealer considers me a preferred customer which gives me discounts on accessories.

Barry

FLjay
06-04-2013, 07:01 PM
I paid 17,500+ tax West Coast power sports St. Pete Florida basic black.:yes:

Texas TC
06-04-2013, 10:18 PM
I paid about $450.00 over the best internet price for my Standard. That being said, it would have cost me $300 to $350, plus 2 days to make the trip. I like to keep my money in the local community whenever possible. In addition, a relationship with your local dealer is invaluable if you happen to have a problem with your machine. Also, my dealer considers me a preferred customer which gives me discounts on accessories.

Barry

I agree. I try to buy motorcycles, cars, trucks, and RV's close to home. I like the relationships built by buying and getting service in my community.

SteveM
06-04-2013, 10:51 PM
I prefer relationships as well and have only bought 1 new bike from a dealer other than my local honda guy, from whom I have bought five,

But I also want to know where the market is before I deal. If the dealer says invoice price plus reg title an tax is the best they can do and I know is could be 2k less, I know their idea of relationship.

I'll pay a bit more to keep it local, but I won't volunteer for a beating.

Lunatic Fringe
06-08-2013, 04:56 PM
I don't see too many below msrp deals here in California and a few quick calls to a few local shops left me with the impression the deep deep discount days are over for now in Cali. Dealers and business in general has gotten much smarter about ordering inventory since the crash of the naughty oughties so dealers sitting on new old stock isn't as common as before. The great news is that the F6B seems to be selling quite well and Honda's other new bikes are poised to do the same.

yabiah
07-20-2013, 06:18 PM
OK, I just got back from my "somewhat" local Honda dealer and received an OTD price of $20,705 (F6B Deluxe).
That includes the following fees; license & title, tax, dealer prep, set-up, document.
I don't recall exactly but I believe the bike price was $17,xxx.
I put down a $500 refundable deposit (7 days) and they assured me they would beat any deal.
Thoughts?

GiddyupF6B
07-20-2013, 06:22 PM
OK, I just got back from my "somewhat" local Honda dealer and received an OTD price of $20,705 (F6B Deluxe).
That includes the following fees; license & title, tax, dealer prep, set-up, document.
I put down a $500 refundable deposit (7 days) and they assured me they would beat any deal.
Thoughts?

If that's a true out the door price with no hidden anything that that is really good, at least for my area. I was $21,500 otd. That made the base price for the deluxe around $19,000.

yabiah
07-20-2013, 06:30 PM
If that's a true out the door price with no hidden anything that is really good, at least for my area. I was $21,500 otd. That made the base price for the deluxe around $19,000.

Yup, that's what I was lead to believe. The true OTD price.
They wouldn't let me keep the quote of course and I missed all my "take a pic" opportunities.

Steve 0080
07-20-2013, 06:47 PM
I feel that is a great price...at least for my area.....the base price is all you can really compare...each area has different fees, taxes and so on....

simpsonc
07-21-2013, 08:33 AM
I bought my F6B Standard yesterday from Honda of Shawnee (Oklahoma) for $16,999. Of course, after taking about 1-1/2 hour to work up the paperwork and meet the parts and service team it cost me another $2,000 in accessories. Highway pegs, heel-toe shifter, Rider and passenger floor boards, 12VDC accessory plug, center stand, fog lights, passenger audio plug, Corbin seat with backrest and adjustable windshield. (they gave 20% off an all parts) When I asked for a free dealership tee shirt, the manager said the only thing he could give was a hug. LOL

yellow rex
07-21-2013, 08:58 AM
Shawnee Honda will meet or beat any bodies price otd
I have purchase two 2013 goldwings one for me and one
for the wife ask for Mike or Randy, one F6B and one was
triked.

MichaelG
07-21-2013, 09:20 AM
I bought my F6B Standard yesterday from Honda of Shawnee (Oklahoma) for $16,999. Of course, after taking about 1-1/2 hour to work up the paperwork and meet the parts and service team it cost me another $2,000 in accessories. Highway pegs, heel-toe shifter, Rider and passenger floor boards, 12VDC accessory plug, center stand, fog lights, passenger audio plug, Corbin seat with backrest and adjustable windshield. (they gave 20% off an all parts) When I asked for a free dealership tee shirt, the manager said the only thing he could give was a hug. LOL

I am attempting to say this politely, so I truly hope that you take this with that in mind, and not get bent out of shape over this post.

If I were you, which I am not...because I would not have made those additional purchases at the dealership on the day of the bike purchase...but if I were you, I would either return ALL of those added items, or tell the dealer that you do NOT want them, or to NOT add them onto your bike.

Period !

Now, I do not know you, and you do not know me. I do not know how you ride, why you ride, or what you plan to do with your bike. BUT....

Many of those accessories and add-ons can be bought from other manufacturers for less money...directly from the manufacturer for less money...and many of the Honda items you bought are of less quality or functionality compared to some of the aftermarket items that are made for the same purpose.

Example, the fog lights you bought, IF they are the Honda ones, are not even close to being as useful as some from Electrical Connection or from BikeMP3. The 12VDC power plug from Honda is a lot more money, and not as good, as ones from EC or BikeMP3. You ordered a Corbin seat...have you ever owned a Corbin seat before? A lot of people find them to be difficult to fit them, while some people like them. You said an adjustable windshield...really...from WHO ?

My point is, and oh, man, I hope you understand that I am trying to help...is that you threw $ 2k at them in added items, they would not even give you a free t-shirt, and most...MOST...of the items you bought will be less functional or not as good as what some other companies make. On this forum we have attemtped to cover and discuss almost all items we have added onto our bikes. We each have our own vision and version of what we want our bikes to do for us, or to be for us. While people like Bob and Steve and myself have slightly different bikes, we share info to make better decisions, and our three bikes are relatively the same...except for those CT's :shock:...because we have shared info about the best l;ights, the best power plugs, the best seats, the best windshields, etc.

Bottomline is that it is YOUR bike. We are all happy to that bought this new bike, and are now a member of this forum. We WELCOME you.

It just would have been good to think through these added items a little better.

NOW...I am going to regret sending this post, and will feel like sh*t all day, but I truly am trying to help.

bobbyf6b
07-21-2013, 11:20 AM
I have to agree with Miles on this one. Just trying to help too, of course.

How are these dealerships offering $16,999? The dealers here in AZ won't even budge on the price, the bikes barely make it to the showroom before they're sold.

The one I bought only sat there for a bit longer because the owner put 50 miles on it trying it out. I didn't mind because our dealer, Bob Parsons- founder of Go Daddy, is an avid rider and owns bikes from every brand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Parsons

yabiah
07-21-2013, 12:17 PM
I have to agree with Miles on this one. Just trying to help too, of course.
How are these dealerships offering $16,999? The dealers here in AZ won't even budge on the price, the bikes barely make it to the showroom before they're sold.

Bobby,
You must have missed my post from yesterday;

Thoughts?

Tbone56
07-21-2013, 12:17 PM
I called a couple dealers in Arkansas, North Carolina, Tennessee, and South Carolina with OTD prices (excluding tax, title & license) between 16,498 - 17,600 for a standard model. I went to a dealer close by and asked them if they could match $17,500. At first they said no, and they told me they called corporate Honda to find out how the other dealers could sell so low. They said the dealers could select so many bikes as demos and sell at a lower price. I left and they called me back before I was two miles down the road and agreed to sell at my price. They had two deluxe's and two standards on the floor. The dealer can only keep a bike on the floor for so long before they have to start paying interest to Honda for the bike, they normally don't buy the bikes out right from Honda. So, I guess you can make a better deal if you can find a bike that has been on the floor a while, or buy from the huge volume dealers like Russellville or Chattanooga.

Paul B Blues
07-21-2013, 12:21 PM
Don't ask the UK prices, when converted to $$ it would make your eyes water :shock:

Paul B......

Phantom
07-21-2013, 01:49 PM
Gentlemen,

Some individuals just don't have the time or mechanical ability to do their own customizations.
For some their time is more valuable than to just have the Dealer do the installations.

I personally enjoy doing my OWN installations yet I loose money when I am in the Garage instead of being at my office where I make substantially more than a mechanic at a Dealership. It is the price that I pay for my personal enjoyment …. in a way it is my therapy.

There are people in this world that earn $2000 in the blink of an eye, $2000 to them is peanuts. Peace of mind that a Dealer installed the parts and stands behind the workmanship, to some that is priceless.

I have a Business partner that earned Millions in 2012. He leaves the credit card number on file at the local Honda Dealership and doesn't care what the prices are. Just wants the best for his Bike.

If I were to hit the lottery ……… I would still do my own wrenching.

just my 2 cents :iduno:

jarhead22
07-21-2013, 04:42 PM
My black deluxe was delivered on the 8th of March and I went in to my local Honda dealer here in Jacksonville, N.C. expecting no deal. Being in a military town we tend to get no deals from the dealerships, figure they don't have to count on return customers for their survival. I actually walked out with the total OTD being 19,565, I was happy with that deal. My F6B was the first one to be sold from this dealership so I was pleasantly surprised to get it for that price since it was the first day they had one on the floor.

Limbuck
07-21-2013, 06:11 PM
Southern Honda Powersports in Chattanooga TN will always be 2K under MSRP. Prices fluctuate but that can be up to 2400 under MSRP any given week. They carry many F6B's and move a bunch of them.

bobbyf6b
07-21-2013, 06:47 PM
Bobby,
You must have missed my post from yesterday;

Thoughts?

Oh, I guess so. I was referring to Miles post concerning simpsonc's post. $16,999 is a great deal when the MSRP is $19,999. I was happy to get mine at MSRP just because I knew it was going to be a great machine that I'm sure I'll keep until it's paid off. I guess I shouldn't worry about what accessories people are buying, I haven't bought anything for mine yet. :icon_redface:

fl1madmax
07-22-2013, 08:40 PM
College Bike Shop in Lansing Michigan sold me a Black Deluxe for $20000. out the door, taxes title and plate transfer included. This was $2000 under what my local dealer wanted.
It was only 60 miles farther to Lansing. They told me they would offer this deal to others if interested. I figured the cost from an out of state dealers, plus tax etc, and fuel cost to go get it, then called and asked for that deal, telling them thats what I could get one for. They put me on hold then came back on and said, when do you want it. I faxed them a copy of my registration and proof of insurance, and when I got there everything was ready, about an hour to do the paperwork on go over things an I was on my way. Picked it up on Wednesday and scheduled the 600 mile service for Monday. Back on Monday with 756 miles for service. Also offering 20% discount on all accessories.

This is the sweetest bike I've ever owned.

Marty

I was told by my dealer Honda puts in Additives to help Break in Bike and Clutch get a good Glaze, they suggest waiting at least 2500 miles , but the book says 4000, something to consider. I'm waiting for Ultimate to finish seat, and V&H get Pipes out. and PLEASE HONDA give us a 6th Gear, so we can gewt 50 MPG like my Harley !!!!

bobbyf6b
07-22-2013, 08:47 PM
I was told by my dealer Honda puts in Additives to help Break in Bike and Clutch get a good Glaze, they suggest waiting at least 2500 miles , but the book says 4000, something to consider. I'm waiting for Ultimate to finish seat, and V&H get Pipes out. and PLEASE HONDA give us a 6th Gear, so we can gewt 50 MPG like my Harley !!!!

My dealer told me to bring it in at 600 miles for the first oil change. It's no wonder we're all confused and don't know what to do. I wish they could get it straight. I changed mine at 1000 but now I'm second guessing it. :banghead:

Bike44
07-22-2013, 09:42 PM

Apologies for the Thread drift. Here's a potential source (http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1585106&page=1)of the dealer's comment. I've seen this before regarding "Moly" (or Molybdenum) typically used in engine assembly.

Note the use of Moly lube squirted on the bearing journals in the Goldwing's engine around 0:48: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUWQe42nr3o

MichaelG
07-22-2013, 11:09 PM
My dealer told me to bring it in at 600 miles for the first oil change. It's no wonder we're all confused and don't know what to do. I wish they could get it straight. I changed mine at 1000 but now I'm second guessing it. :banghead:

Bobby, oh Bobby, the guy that calls my grand(kid) an it:icon_wink:, I have been to the old factory line in Marysville, OH. a couple of times, and watched first hand when they built my '04 bike...every step of the way, from the very beginning to the very end of the building of that bike, and when the bike was fully completed, I rode it home to Washington State.

(now Bobby, that was meant to be humorous, not an attitude):icon_biggrin:

I can tell you, and anyone else, with certainty, that I am not at all confused about when to change the oil on my bikes. There is a reason that Honda "gave" me my 2004 bike, and then again in 2006..."gave" me another new bike. I will say that I don't think that any of US are wrong...or...so wrong that it is hurting these engines. No matter what the manual says, we are each individually going to do our own thing.

Having said that, and as previously reported, I changed my original oil and filter at 600 miles, as well as the rear diff fluid. Then changed the engine oil and filter a second time at 3600 miles, then a third time at 6800 miles, and a fourth tuime at 11,500 miles. Now that my engine is fully broken in, and well seated, I intend to change my oil and filter every 5,000 miles...by my own choice. It may be in there a little longer, dependent upon rides I am on, deciding whether to do it at home or on the road.

Despite what Honda says...there is no way that I would intentionally leave the oil in one of my engines for 8,000 miles. Quite frankly, I don't care what Honda says. This is my bike, not theirs. And as long as I do it MORE often than they require, then I am not violating the warranty agreement. There are many items that Honda is wrong about...in the manuals. The manuals are guidelines...not a Bible. Honda is wrong about the front tire air prerssure, and wrong about engine oil change intervals, just to name a couple of things. Yes, for the most part, they are right, but...there are some of us that have spent enough years and miles on these bikes, that we do actually know more than the technicians and designers that dreamed up these bikes. That is not to say we...know it all...but enough to know that Honda is not always correct in what they post in their manuals.

I have a long history of getting very high mileage out of my engines. 427,000 miles in 4 years on 2 Harley-Davidson Electra Glides, for which HD took in my 2 bikes and gave me a new '89 Electra Glide Ultra in exchange for my 2 '85 bikes. Honda did the same thing with my '03 Wing, with over 107,000 miles in one year, and gave me the '04 bike, then gave me the '06 bike, because I had put 80k miles on the '04 in 6 months.

Ultimately, the bottom line is to change your oil and filter...as often as you like...and be content with how your engine runs. I would rather err on changing my oil too often, than not often enough.

Volvo (auto manufacturer) did a study back in 1995 that proved that a normal internal combustion engine "can" consume up to 3/4 of a quart of engine oil per 1000 miles driven...and there would not be anything wrong with the engine. At that time, Volvo had a long standing reputation for car engines that would go 1,000,000 miles (really), and they used to advertise that if a customer drove their Volvo to 1,000,000 miles, and could show receipts for normal maintenance/mileage documentation, that Volvo would give that customer a brand new car, in exchange for the million mile car. I have actually seen this done twice. So, if Volvo...with a reputation of engines going a million miles, can provide a study that says it is acceptable for an engine to consume up to 3/4 of a quart of engine oil per 1000 miles, that means that over the course of 6,000 miles between oil changes, the engine could conceivably run out of oil. Most automotive engines do in fact consume "some" oil over the mileage driven between changes. Fortunately for us...most Honda GL-1800 engines rarely show any oil consumption between oil changes.

But I will always change my oil and filter every 5,000 miles, to be safe, to be certain, and for peace of mind.

It should also be noted ( and oh am I going to open a can of worms with this one), that I do NOT waste my time checking my valves for needed adjustments, every 32k miles. With frequent oil and filter changes...and with using an electronic stethoscope to listen to the valve train, I have found that I have never needed to adjust the valves on any of my Wings. I know of 100's of riders that also do not bother to do this. I also know of 100's of riders that have done this...and the results are that 99.314159 % of the valves that were checked...were all within spec.

See what happens when I get a new grand(kid)...I have no one to hand out candy cigars to, so I have to run off at the fingers (typing):shock:

bobbyf6b
07-23-2013, 12:06 AM
Bobby, oh Bobby, the guy that calls my grand(kid) an it:icon_wink:, I have been to the old factory line in Marysville, OH. a couple of times, and watched first hand when they built my '04 bike...every step of the way, from the very beginning to the very end of the building of that bike, and when the bike was fully completed, I rode it home to Washington State.

(now Bobby, that was meant to be humorous, not an attitude):icon_biggrin:

I can tell you, and anyone else, with certainty, that I am not at all confused about when to change the oil on my bikes. There is a reason that Honda "gave" me my 2004 bike, and then again in 2006..."gave" me another new bike. I will say that I don't think that any of US are wrong...or...so wrong that it is hurting these engines. No matter what the manual says, we are each individually going to do our own thing.

Having said that, and as previously reported, I changed my original oil and filter at 600 miles, as well as the rear diff fluid. Then changed the engine oil and filter a second time at 3600 miles, then a third time at 6800 miles, and a fourth tuime at 11,500 miles. Now that my engine is fully broken in, and well seated, I intend to change my oil and filter every 5,000 miles...by my own choice. It may be in there a little longer, dependent upon rides I am on, deciding whether to do it at home or on the road.

Despite what Honda says...there is no way that I would intentionally leave the oil in one of my engines for 8,000 miles. Quite frankly, I don't care what Honda says. This is my bike, not theirs. And as long as I do it MORE often than they require, then I am not violating the warranty agreement. There are many items that Honda is wrong about...in the manuals. The manuals are guidelines...not a Bible. Honda is wrong about the front tire air prerssure, and wrong about engine oil change intervals, just to name a couple of things. Yes, for the most part, they are right, but...there are some of us that have spent enough years and miles on these bikes, that we do actually know more than the technicians and designers that dreamed up these bikes. That is not to say we...know it all...but enough to know that Honda is not always correct in what they post in their manuals.

I have a long history of getting very high mileage out of my engines. 427,000 miles in 4 years on 2 Harley-Davidson Electra Glides, for which HD took in my 2 bikes and gave me a new '89 Electra Glide Ultra in exchange for my 2 '85 bikes. Honda did the same thing with my '03 Wing, with over 107,000 miles in one year, and gave me the '04 bike, then gave me the '06 bike, because I had put 80k miles on the '04 in 6 months.

Ultimately, the bottom line is to change your oil and filter...as often as you like...and be content with how your engine runs. I would rather err on changing my oil too often, than not often enough.

Volvo (auto manufacturer) did a study back in 1995 that proved that a normal internal combustion engine "can" consume up to 3/4 of a quart of engine oil per 1000 miles driven...and there would not be anything wrong with the engine. At that time, Volvo had a long standing reputation for car engines that would go 1,000,000 miles (really), and they used to advertise that if a customer drove their Volvo to 1,000,000 miles, and could show receipts for normal maintenance/mileage documentation, that Volvo would give that customer a brand new car, in exchange for the million mile car. I have actually seen this done twice. So, if Volvo...with a reputation of engines going a million miles, can provide a study that says it is acceptable for an engine to consume up to 3/4 of a quart of engine oil per 1000 miles, that means that over the course of 6,000 miles between oil changes, the engine could conceivably run out of oil. Most automotive engines do in fact consume "some" oil over the mileage driven between changes. Fortunately for us...most Honda GL-1800 engines rarely show any oil consumption between oil changes.

But I will always change my oil and filter every 5,000 miles, to be safe, to be certain, and for peace of mind.

It should also be noted ( and oh am I going to open a can of worms with this one), that I do NOT waste my time checking my valves for needed adjustments, every 32k miles. With frequent oil and filter changes...and with using an electronic stethoscope to listen to the valve train, I have found that I have never needed to adjust the valves on any of my Wings. I know of 100's of riders that also do not bother to do this. I also know of 100's of riders that have done this...and the results are that 99.314159 % of the valves that were checked...were all within spec.

See what happens when I get a new grand(kid)...I have no one to hand out candy cigars to, so I have to run off at the fingers (typing):shock:

Thanks Miles, I understand your humor and I'm glad you wrote this because I was having an anxiety attack about my friggin oil changes. :banghead:

It's amazing how something so simple, that I've done lots of times, can stress me out. I try to read all the opinions and decide for myself but sometimes the opinions are so different that it's hard to decide what to believe. This is my first brand new bike in a long time so I'm really worried about messing it up. Every bump, scratch and hiccup has me worried sick. Probably kinda like having a new grand(kid). :icon_wink:

So now I will sleep better tonight and wake up with a fresh outlook on this subject, and quit stressing out about it! I'm a stress case, can you tell? PTSD is a PITA! :icon_redface:

One of my favorite sayings:

bobbyf6b
07-23-2013, 08:58 AM
:hijack:

Oops...

yabiah
07-24-2013, 04:44 PM

Ok, first I had them credit me back my $500 deposit.
Long story short, OTD at $19800.