PDA

View Full Version : F6B Happy Ass Poll!

FlatSixBagger
05-28-2014, 04:04 PM
What seat is currently on you F6B please make a selection in the poll and feel free to post comments about your current or previous seat experience.

Bruce B
05-28-2014, 05:06 PM
Voted "Other". I have a Rick Mayer and am 100% satisfied. Total comfort. No matter how long the ride, seat comfort is never a limiting factor.

MarcPW
05-28-2014, 06:19 PM
Stoke seat, but ordered the Mustang, thanks to the great customer service from Teresa and Rick at Value Accessories.
I will keep you posted on this one, just after mid-June.
:039:

Rustysocket
05-28-2014, 07:20 PM
Currently Stock but have been researching aftermarket seats. Likely going to try the Mustang but stuck trying between the plain vs the tuck and roll. I'm short and could really benefit from the lowered seat height.

Scotrod
05-28-2014, 07:25 PM
RDL,,, very similar to Rick Mayer
Previous bikes,,, Sprinkled in some Mustangs and Ultimate's along the way before the RDL's.
Went straight to RDL w/the 6.
Done.

Deer Slayer
05-28-2014, 07:32 PM
I really do not understand why you would want a tractor seat, on a motorcycle made for twisty roads. The Granny Chair Wing seats inhibit movement to shift ones weight in a curve. The flat seat on my F6B is just fine for crooked roads. I guess a butt hugger seat is ok for the long straight roads of Mid America and Florida. Just saying. :301::cheers:

Scotrod
05-28-2014, 07:38 PM
Ta hell with expensive seats,,, if yer ass ain't happy, this is a whole lot cheaper!!:

http://www.happybutt.com/happybutt_theproduct.html

Heck, number 3 and 5 might be my new fav tunes!!!

Scotrod
05-28-2014, 07:42 PM
I really do not understand why you would want a tractor seat, on a motorcycle made for twisty roads. The Granny Chair Wing seats inhibit movement to shift ones weight in a curve. The flat seat on my F6B is just fine for crooked roads.:

:shrug:

Yup, Just not that many crooked roads here in TX. Got several with 80 and 85 mph speed limits, but dem crooked ones are hard to come by!!!

And besides,,,,,, less counter-steer/seat squirmin needed when ya don't use one of dem Abby-normal rear tires! :yikes:

:crackup:

:cheers:

choptop
05-28-2014, 08:18 PM
Mustang, good for me GREAT for the SO and if she's happy, I have to be, right ?

SpeedyWho
05-28-2014, 09:07 PM
Voted "Other". I have a Rick Mayer and am 100% satisfied. Total comfort. No matter how long the ride, seat comfort is never a limiting factor.

Did you go to his shop and have him do it while you wait? I had him do my seat, and it is comfortable but the workmanship isn't up to par. I had to ship it back for issues in craftsmanship. I didn't get the seat back correct the second time either, and he refused to fix his (my seat) issues any further. He was very rude to me and I would not recommend his work to fellow board members

Bruce B
05-28-2014, 11:51 PM
I really do not understand why you would want a tractor seat, on a motorcycle made for twisty roads. The Granny Chair Wing seats inhibit movement to shift ones weight in a curve. The flat seat on my F6B is just fine for crooked roads. I guess a butt hugger seat is ok for the long straight roads of Mid America and Florida. Just saying. :301::cheers:

I can speak only for the Rick Mayer and find that it is in no way confining in the twisties. Check out his website on that issue. Shows his seat on a Beemer at a track day. Have you tried one of these "tractor" seats? If not, you might also want to check out a quote from a fellow named Herbert Spencer. He mentions the pitfalls of "contempt prior to investigation".

smokinjoe187
05-29-2014, 03:19 AM
saddleman!~!!smokinjoe custom!!

MotoPumps
05-29-2014, 06:42 AM
I have about 400 miles on a Mustang Tripper Fastback and am very happy. I also have a NIB Mustang Tripper Deluxe (Tuck and Roll) that I would be willing to part with if anyone is on a long waiting list.

I am short of inseam, and appreciate having a bit more boot on the ground, especially for backing up. The F6B was low enough for comfort before, but the extra 1" of reach is welcome at times.

Very happy with the bike so far. Only mods are a stock GW vented windshield and the Mustang. My two main rides before were a Yamaha Super Tenere with a Sargent seat and FJR with a Corbin.

The Mustang is very well turned out.

Rob

F6B-RICH
05-29-2014, 07:58 AM
My ass :moon: just loves the Corbin :yes: .batman-smilie.

wroc1
05-29-2014, 08:09 AM
I have to agree with Deer Slayer. I like to throw the F6 in to the corners. That's why I got off the Ultra Classic. Rode 250 miles in the Florida 95 degree heat this past Saturday with one stop for gas. Other than a little sweat on the jeans, the stock seat left no pain. I added the mini floorboards and Ergo II highway pegs to change leg position if needed but so far I just throw the legs out and ride.

hiflyer
05-29-2014, 08:51 AM
Did you go to his shop and have him do it while you wait? I had him do my seat, and it is comfortable but the workmanship isn't up to par. I had to ship it back for issues in craftsmanship. I didn't get the seat back correct the second time either, and he refused to fix his (my seat) issues any further. He was very rude to me and I would not recommend his work to fellow board members

I bought a used RM seat for the 6 because I could get it quick, prior to getting my Ultimate. Glad I bought a used one at a good price, because I sure would have hated to pay up for that thing. Poor seat to tank fitment, and the foam is broken down on one side. I know the history of the seat, that shouldn't have happened.

kjelders
05-29-2014, 09:01 AM
Mustang Seat owner here. For me, the looks and lower lumbar support of the Mustang is what I wanted. My back pain is L2 and L3 and the support of the Mustang takes care of that. It sucks to getting older..........wait, I'm just old! :icon_mrgreen:

Bruce B
05-29-2014, 09:37 AM

My experience was 100% positive. I had a ride in appointment to have the seat made and am well satisfied with both the craftsmanship and the comfort. Sorry to hear that yours didn't turn out the same.

Texas TC
05-29-2014, 09:42 AM
I swore the stock seat was the best I had ever had that came from the factory on any of my motorcycles for about the first 10,000 miles. Then it began to break down towards the rise in the seat and became very uncomfortable. Bought the Mustang, installed it and immediately left on an 1100 mile straight through 17 hour day ride from my North Texas home to my kids house in Anthem, Az. I loved the seat from the start. I would have hated to try that ride on my stock seat.

thunder217
05-29-2014, 12:45 PM
I changed to the Mustang seat for the way it looked and the 1 inch drop. The seat is great. It gives me more control in corners and it does have a built in back rest for the driver. Very nice seat for the price. I got mine on sale from Mustang during one of the holidays. The OEM back rest cost more. LOL

MSGT-R
05-29-2014, 03:22 PM
.. because my stock seat was made for a big FAT guy with long legs. :icon_wink:

Mike Corbin made my seat fit my skinny ass and my short legs.

rich
05-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Bought a Mustang Tuck and Roll, so far no numb-butt and a quicker arse recovery time at stops. Next item will be highway pegs, which should improve comfort even more.

Rich

Texas TC
05-30-2014, 01:33 PM
Bought a Mustang Tuck and Roll, so far no numb-butt and a quicker arse recovery time at stops. Next item will be highway pegs, which should improve comfort even more.

Rich

You are correct. On long rides, I fold out the Ergo II's, lean back with my lower back burried against the rise in the Mustang seat and let the road fly by beneath my feet. It is truly a comfortable ride.

Joker
05-31-2014, 09:58 AM
I had a Corbin on my previous bike (97' Valkyrie) for over 70,000 miles and have logged several
12 hour days in the saddle. For me, the harder pan is actually more comfortable. I decided to
go with it on my F6B and so far I like it. The only difference is the actual seating position. I have
the pull back risers on the F6B but it still seats me a tad more upright than that of the Valk with
the pull backs on it. Not a huge difference but I havent done the cross country trek on the F6B
yet. Will find out in July!!!

jaygollner
05-31-2014, 04:24 PM
The only issue I have had with my stock seat is it tends to pinch my left n** when I first get on it. As the weather continues to heat up here I will see if that issue gets worse.

BuzzzPhotos
06-01-2014, 08:47 AM
I thought the stock would work till I rode 3,000 miles in a week. The Mustang & Aero Pegs are very comfortable. In 19 days I'll do it again. Lots more prepared this time:lolup:

SpeedyWho
06-01-2014, 10:35 AM
I bought a used RM seat for the 6 because I could get it quick, prior to getting my Ultimate. Glad I bought a used one at a good price, because I sure would have hated to pay up for that thing. Poor seat to tank fitment, and the foam is broken down on one side. I know the history of the seat, that shouldn't have happened.

Yep I have similar issues, the tank fitment is a problem for sure, that was one of the things I sent it back for. It didn't return any better. The seams of the cover and the shaping of the foam don't line up on each other correctly and it just looks sloppy. I expected a professionally made product, and that's not what I received.

Marauderm
06-01-2014, 04:31 PM
I had one of these put on my '91 BMW K100. I live close enough to actually do the drive in service. Great experience as they customized it to my butt, ride height, firmness and finish materials.

The one I have on my '13 F6b was put on it by the previously owner. It looks great but is very firm for me. I am thinking about taking it back to see if they can adjust the fit. Has anyone ever done that?

MSGT-R
06-01-2014, 09:48 PM
They do a great job.

Hollister is a 4-5 hour ride from SoCal, so leave early in the morning and drive direct on the 5 (you can take your time going home).
Make an appointment because this is their show season. July 4th is the big Hollister rally and it's a zoo there. They will also be gone to Sturgis in August.

You can eat lunch in the Wizard's cafe while you wait.

Jabbasan
06-01-2014, 10:36 PM
Have a RDL seat and have not looked back. Ugly as hell but it does the job wonderfully !!!!!

Scotrod
06-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Have a RDL seat and have not looked back. Ugly as hell but it does the job wonderfully !!!!!

They ain't sexy, but for me, they are the best I've ever found. Wife has one and she agrees.

Memphian
06-05-2014, 04:43 AM
Mustang seat because it's 1 inch lower. I can now put both feet down firmly on the ground.

Hook
06-06-2014, 07:26 PM
I voted other because I have a Corbin pan with Russell Day Long padding:icon_doh:

Scotrod
06-07-2014, 04:01 PM
.. because my stock seat was made for a big FAT guy with long legs.

Whew!!! Thought you were talkin about me for a bit there,,,,, But,,, can't be me,,,, my legs are short!!! :shock:

Bama Bagger
06-07-2014, 11:12 PM
I've had a Corbin Saddle on my V-65 Sabre, Valkyrie Interstate, Can-Am Spyder RT-S, and now on my F6B. I find the Corbin's to be like a horse saddle where it's made to be firm but able to be broken in by your butt after about 2,500 miles or so! :icon_wink:

MSGT-R
06-08-2014, 10:51 AM
Whew!!! Thought you were talkin about me for a bit there,,,,, But,,, can't be me,,,, my legs are short!!! :shock:

Nawww, don't worry Scotrod, just a generalization.
Goldwings have always had a big, wide, thick seat. Honda never thinks at the other end of the spectrum.

William
06-10-2014, 09:06 PM
I have the Corbin seat. But at the time that I was looking, I couldn't find a Mustang, which I had on previous bike, and loved. The Corbin is comfortable but I found an issue. One day I had a dead battery, because I apparently didn't close my saddle bags all the way, so the lights I have in them stayed on. Thankfully I was home, but with the Corbin seat mounted I can't pull the side covers to access the battery or fuse panel. Does anyone with a Mustang seat have the same issue.

kjelders
06-12-2014, 03:10 PM
I have the Corbin seat. But at the time that I was looking, I couldn't find a Mustang, which I had on previous bike, and loved. The Corbin is comfortable but I found an issue. One day I had a dead battery, because I apparently didn't close my saddle bags all the way, so the lights I have in them stayed on. Thankfully I was home, but with the Corbin seat mounted I can't pull the side covers to access the battery or fuse panel. Does anyone with a Mustang seat have the same issue.

Getting the side covers off with a Mustang seat is tight, but it can be done without removing them.

SCMike
06-12-2014, 03:43 PM
I would I could recast my vote in the poll. I just replaced my stock seat with the Ultimate King.
Very comfortable on the short rides. I haven't had a chance to take a long ride yet.

BIGLRY
06-16-2014, 06:16 PM
I just had my 7th RDL made.
This time for my steel steed 'Black Lighting' (been riding RDL saddles since 1979). I used their excellent ride-in service and could not be happier :icon_biggrin:
I rode 1,200 miles right from the factory just to break it in, naw I rode 1,200 miles because I could 'riding'.

I had RDL raise me 3" and set me back 4" :shock: so my legs are now bent at a very comfortable 90 deg. angel when on the pegs and I can finally use the rear brake and I'm still able to flat foot the ground when stopped. I could not use the rear brake with the stock saddle due to my size 16 foot and legs bent to far under me(knees were higher than my hips while setting on the OEM saddle). I had been riding with my right foot on my Ergo lll all the time and only front braking :shhh: Amazing how fast you can slow this 700lb steed down with both front and rear brakes :icon_doh:

The one thing I did forget about was the shield:icon_frown:....er...I have a KW flair on now which worked just fine, but with the RDL lifting me up 3" it is just to short, so it looks like I'm going with a Clearveiw large, sport tour, recurve with vent. :yes:

Scotrod
06-18-2014, 10:15 AM
Where there's a will, there's a way!!! Glad RDL could 'get you there' Larry!!! :yes: :yes:

RDL can do things with seat's that 'one size fit's most' seat manufacturers simply cannot or will not due.

No 2 RDL seats are exactly alike as they are each individually built to your own specifications.

They had a small (and rare) price promo last fall, and my seat was actually less expensive than a 'Newly released/popular Brand Name' seat,,,

YEAH BABY!!!! :banana:

F6BPDX
06-18-2014, 06:45 PM
I had RDL raise me 3" and set me back 4" :shock: so my legs are now bent at a very comfortable 90 deg. angel when on the pegs and I can finally use the rear brake and I'm still able to flat foot the ground when stopped. I could not use the rear brake with the stock saddle due to my size 16 foot and legs bent to far under me(knees were higher than my hips while setting on the OEM saddle). I had been riding with my right foot on my Ergo lll all the time and only front braking :shhh: Amazing how fast you can slow this 700lb steed down with both front and rear brakes :icon_doh:

Good now you can ride more and stop trouncing around the woods in the PNW in your mink coat, these sasquatch stories are getting out of hand.:yikes:

BIGLRY
06-18-2014, 08:11 PM
Good now you can ride more and stop trouncing around the woods in the PNW in your mink coat, these sasquatch stories are getting out of hand.:yikes:
6266:shhh:

djohncline
06-19-2014, 10:36 PM
I received my King seat today, got it and the accessories installed. Most excellent, a big thank you to the folks at Ultimate for your time, reviewing my needs and walking me through the process. It was received in 4 business days everything was in excellent condition and fitment was better than the Mustang Day Tripper. Tomorrow, I'll get to do some break-in riding in the Mnts. most importantly the passenger is very happy and comfortable. One thing I noted was the sales person stated the passenger pillion was 12" x 8" basically = to stock. Not so, it's actually a tad bit smaller. I believe a more custom solution should be offered perhaps curved. Over all much better than stock, narrower in the front portion (loses the wedge feel on your thighs) feet flatly planted 34" inseam 5'11". I'll follow up tomorrow after a day of riding.
For those waiting to pull the trigger on an after market seat. I can say you, will not be dissatisfied. You can ease into the seat for about the same price as the day tripper and add the other items over time. Or throw caution to the wind and buy it all for 1032.00 + shipping. 'all/right'

CheckpointChcky
06-21-2014, 09:25 PM
I've had four Ultimate seats on various bikes I've owned. I love them but the last mid rider I had on my last Wing raised me up so I could barely reach the ground. It made my riding very difficult for that reason. That is why I can't order one for the 6.

Richie
06-25-2014, 05:55 PM
Can anyone tell me if the med rider seat from ultimate will raise you up and give you a longer reach to the ground?
From looking at the pictures of the seat it sure looks thicker than stock and would sit you up high.

The web site says they kept the same ride hight as the stock seat.
Would like it if someone with the mid rider would chime in.

THanks Richie

Scotrod
06-26-2014, 03:32 PM
I believe Ultimate uses memory foam,,, A bit more 'giving' than the foam some other manufacturers use,,, Even thought it may look 'high', your body weight will compress it down some.

SPGrenier
07-04-2014, 10:35 AM
I have been on my VTX 1300 for 8 years now. I love the bike but I am taking delivery of an F6B, hopefully, by Tuesday or Wednesday. Just waiting on $$$ to clear.

I've had a Mustang Sport Touring saddle on the VTX and have been quite happy with it. However, many VTXers that I ride with have various Ultimate styles and all are quite nice. For the VTX, it's a MidRider and the BigBoy. For the F6B, it's a MidRider and the King.

At 6'0", 235lbs and a 32 inch inseam; Ulitmate's seat chart suggests the MidRider. However, I'd rather not be moved forward to the tank. So, at this point, I'm leaning towards the Ultimate King with both backrests.

As to the backrest pads

Ideally I'd like to morph the Mustang backrest pads http://www.mustangseats.com/Product/75207/Vintage-Sissy-Bar-Pad-No-Studs-No-Conchos-12-x-9-for-Hondaline-Standard-Tall-Sissy-Bar to the Ultimate King saddle. The Mustang pads are a little softer looking, a little more sculpted and measure 12 X 9 for the passenger and 12 X 7 for the rider. The Ulitmate pads are 10 X 7 for the passenger and 9 X 6 for the rider and the carbon fiber edges are squared up. They look nice but we are all striving to make our bikes unique in one fashion or another. I will investigate it further and post anything that I come up with.

mikey
07-05-2014, 01:30 PM
stock seat rules

FlatSixBagger
07-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Purchase and installed the Mustang Tuck & Roll seat today, went for a short ride so far very happy. Big THANK YOU to Rick and Teresa @ Value Accessories!

SPGrenier
07-07-2014, 09:56 AM
To follow up on my thoughts on using the Mustang pads with the Ultimate seats: I spoke to Mustang today. The 12 X 9 Passenger backrest pad can be special ordered without sissy bar specific mounting holes. That would work to be able to mount them on the Ultimate backrest brackets in place of the Ultimate pads However, the rider backrest pad with Mustang has it's brackets mounted directly into the pad and can't be separated. So the pad alone can't be used as a bolt on.

So, at this point, the only option to use the Mustang backrest pads would be to use their 12 X 9 inch passenger pad for both rider and passenger. That might be possible or a 12 X 9 may be a little too big for the rider.

Looks like I'll order the Ultimate King with both backrests. I can take my Mustang pad off of my VTX and hold it in place on the F6B with the Ultimate seat and see how it would look. It may still work. For now, it's just a regular 3 piece Ultimate set. I'll keep you posted and take pics if the Mustang/Ultimate combo works out.

MarcPW
07-15-2014, 10:49 PM
Stoke seat, but ordered the Mustang, thanks to the great customer service from Teresa and Rick at Value Accessories.
I will keep you posted on this one, just after mid-June.
:039:

Had it for a while now, very happy ! The back support is good, need to go for a long ride now, but it is still winter in NZ, temperature are about 37 in the morning, 54 in the afternoon... :icon_frown:

Lonewolf
07-17-2014, 01:15 AM
I have about 400 miles on a Mustang Tripper Fastback and am very happy. I also have a NIB Mustang Tripper Deluxe (Tuck and Roll) that I would be willing to part with if anyone is on a long waiting list.

I am short of inseam, and appreciate having a bit more boot on the ground, especially for backing up. The F6B was low enough for comfort before, but the extra 1" of reach is welcome at times.

Very happy with the bike so far. Only mods are a stock GW vented windshield and the Mustang. My two main rides before were a Yamaha Super Tenere with a Sargent seat and FJR with a Corbin.

Rob

I would ilike to get that seat if you still have it?

ccorn329
07-21-2014, 09:42 PM
Put over 400 miles of mostly slow twisting roads around Lake Michigan over two days. No issues with my back side, the stock seat seems pretty nice for me. (Throttle lock is my next must have though.) This was my first ride with my new Clearview windshield. I purchased the Sport with the curved edges. The shape makes it fell like I am looking through Bifocals, little bit of a bummer.

Johncmendenhall
08-16-2014, 11:55 PM
Stock

fast eddie
08-18-2014, 04:19 PM
I can say i changed the seat on my last 3 bikes 2 mustang 1 travelcade but this stock seat is the best i ever sat on never thought i would say this STOCK / ROCKS

Injun Joe
08-18-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm finding myself wanting to slide further back than the rise allows from time to time. Any aftermarket accommodate that? Might have to contemplate an upholstery friend making it more of a straight tunnel and go old, old school with it. (After the newness wears off of course.

XKnight
08-18-2014, 06:17 PM
I'm finding myself wanting to slide further back than the rise allows from time to time. Any aftermarket accommodate that? Might have to contemplate an upholstery friend making it more of a straight tunnel and go old, old school with it. (After the newness wears off of course.

MLB, Kuryakyn, and others make riser for the F6B handlebars that will give you more pullback. I have a set of MLB risers that I'm getting ready to install.

1BADF6B
08-19-2014, 06:06 AM

Rob

Hello. Do you you still have the tuck and roll seat available? ?

Injun Joe
08-19-2014, 08:37 AM
MLB, Kuryakyn, and others make riser for the F6B handlebars that will give you more pullback. I have a set of MLB risers that I'm getting ready to install.

I think that's kind of the opposite of what I'm wanting to do xKnight. I'll have to try and notice next ride whether it's because I want to extend my arms more or straighten my legs more, but I definitely have no need to be closer to the bar on this bike. I do see helibars in my future because I know I want to change the angle, but here I'm talking about moving back towards the passenger seat.

hoglaw
08-19-2014, 06:59 PM
Just finished a 2700 mile trip on the stock seat. Butt sore for sure. On the way home I stopped at the Ultimate store to see what their seat looked like. I was really impressed and intend to take the wife up there for a demo ride real soon.

fun
09-09-2014, 08:19 PM
My ass is only happy on a Corbin. This will be my sixth Corbin - I can't wait until it arrives modified to give me more feet on the ground and move me a bit forward in the cockpit. Luckily, I bought a used (783 miles) 2013 Signature Series that came with the standard Corbin plus a whole lot of extras.

My hubby will be the lucky recipient of the existing Corbin, already broken in, as soon as my custom heated seat arrives. It will be black with black snake seating surfaces so it should look as awesome as it will feel. Once I get it, and have it installed, I'll post pics.

:clap2:

Steve 0080
09-09-2014, 08:22 PM
I am thinking of selling my Mustang and going over to Ultimate...

FF-Ed
09-17-2014, 10:57 PM
stock

Injun Joe
09-18-2014, 08:48 AM
Really, the only aftermarket seat I would currently consider would be the Mustang. Not necessarily for comfort, but for appearances. I'm very interested in that place the modifies the stock seat and may go that route if I make it out that way for the rally.

mike neal
09-20-2014, 05:08 PM
My choice was a Seth Lamm custom seat. I had Seth make up a seat for my other ride which is a CB1100 and really liked his work. Shipped him my OEM F6B seat and it came back lowered and the seat pocket is just ride for a secure rider position for those twisty bits. With just over 18k miles on the seat that includes four runs at the dragon tail and one ride to Sturgis the Seth Lamm upgrade is worth every dollar.
Ride Safe
Mike Neal
East Texas

ISLANDER1089
09-21-2014, 08:19 AM
The very first day I rode the F6B was over 400 miles and I was pleasantly surprised how comfortable it was. I am a fit 67 year old of average height (5' 10") and inseam (31") and weight (175lbs.). The seat is huge and allows one to move around if one gets tired of one position. I am considering highway pegs so I can stretch out from time to time but Honda does a lot of ergonomic research to come up with the best seat for the most people.

shooter
09-21-2014, 09:04 AM
My ass is only happy on a Corbin. This will be my sixth Corbin - I can't wait until it arrives modified to give me more feet on the ground and move me a bit forward in the cockpit. Luckily, I bought a used (783 miles) 2013 Signature Series that came with the standard Corbin plus a whole lot of extras.

My hubby will be the lucky recipient of the existing Corbin, already broken in, as soon as my custom heated seat arrives. It will be black with black snake seating surfaces so it should look as awesome as it will feel. Once I get it, and have it installed, I'll post pics.

:clap2:

That's exactly what I want Fun. I have a corbin on my 109 in alligator. Want to try the snake on the B. Pics when you get it.

VP8
09-23-2014, 08:26 PM
I am thinking of selling my Mustang and going over to Ultimate...

Hey Steve,

I noticed you recently posted you were considering on switching your Mustang seat to the Ultimate seat. May I ask why? I'm looking into possibly going toward the Mustang from the stock seat...but I'm not sure if I should switch at all. I recently finished a 2300 mile trip...longest day being approximately 750 miles and my butt wasn't sore at all. My throttle hand however was sore. I'd like to have my seat more concaved to feel like I'm in the seat... Where as the stock seat is very flat, which makes me feel like I'm just sitting on the seat. I'm 5'9" with a 31" inseam...so I don't have any problems having both feet planted on the ground flat with the stock seat. Any advise? Feedback?

Thanks
Vicki