PDA

View Full Version : tire roar

Scott73
06-01-2014, 08:12 PM
This is something I just noticed today me and my wife went to the dragons tail in the nc mountains lots of wicked curves, the f6b was a champ but one thing that bothers me was the slight tire roar leaning in to the curves, kinda like the rumple strips on the shoulder of the interstate but not as loud. 2500 miles not the bike since bought new, stock tires and looking at them they look fine and correct tire pressure according to the forum advice. I have been riding a long time is it me going a little crazy along with my receding hair line????

Deer Slayer
06-01-2014, 08:34 PM
This is something I just noticed today me and my wife went to the dragons tail in the nc mountains lots of wicked curves, the f6b was a champ but one thing that bothers me was the slight tire roar leaning in to the curves, kinda like the rumple strips on the shoulder of the interstate but not as loud. 2500 miles not the bike since bought new, stock tires and looking at them they look fine and correct tire pressure according to the forum advice. I have been riding a long time is it me going a little crazy along with my receding hair line????

Hi neighbor, I am exit 180 on I 40. I guess you will have to crank up the radio. Some where around 3000 miles the noise starts with mc tires. This has been covered before. Check it out. See ya. :cheers:

Scott73
06-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Hi neighbor, I am exit 180 on I 40. I guess you will have to crank up the radio. Some where around 3000 miles the noise starts with mc tires. This has been covered before. Check it out. See ya. :cheers:

I looked before I posted ...what brand replaces factory she might need new shoes

Steve 0080
06-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Not sure you can get better than stock…unless you go DarkSide...

Ericb445
06-01-2014, 09:47 PM
http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?2671-Pitch-of-tire-noise-changes-in-a-turn